Scholastic Reteaching Math: Addition & Subtraction Item # 135995
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Some students may have difficulty grasping math concepts the first time they are taught
- When this happens, teachers will need to use different approaches to reteach and reach these struggling learners.
- This book can help — every lesson begins with a problem designed to pique students' interest.
- Employing an arsenal of various instructional approaches that use manipulatives, games, practice pages, literature connections and more.
- Lessons ensure that students master fractions and decimals.
- A sure-fire way to help every student make the grade!
|educational content||addition; mathematics; subtraction|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
|age recommendation||7-9 years|
|number of pages||96|