- Find everything you need to help students use the 6 traits — ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions-improve their writing.
- Each crate contains an array of materials designed to engage students and enrich their writing experiences. Includes 6 high-interest picture books hand selected for each trait, 6 teaching guides filled with step-by-step lessons, graphic organizers, a scoring guide, and extension activities, sing-along trait songs, a music CD containing lively, trait-specific songs to share with your students.
- Includes a "bonus track" on presentation.
- 6 full-color 17" x 22" posters contain lyrics to the songs on the CD.
- Color-coded stickers for organizing classroom libraries and teaching materials.
- 112-page resource contains 18 step-by-step lessons and 150 annotations of new and classic books, organized by trait.
- What's more, each crate comes with hanging folders — 1 for each trait — for easy, expandable storage for years to come.
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|size||13 1/2" x 10"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability