Thinking Kids® Complete Book Of Grade K Item # 137118
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Fun exercises help learners cultivate essential skills
- Topics focus on basic skills as well as reading, writing, and math readiness. A variety of activities are included for each.
- Stickers and full-color illustrations capture students' interest.
- Challenging concepts are presented in simple language with easy-to-understand examples.
- Instructions are step-by-step and straightforward. Helps children develop independent learning and thinking.
- The Complete Book series provides a dynamic way for students in prekindergarten to grade 4 to master essential skills.
- Each vivid workbook guides learners through engaging activities in phonics, reading comprehension, math and writing.
|brand name||Thinking Kids|
|educational content||general mathematics; planning; reading; writing|
|size||8 1/4" x 11 3/4"|
|age recommendation||5 - 6 years|
|number of pages||156|