Hershey's® Assorted Nuggets Stand-Up Bag, 38.5 Oz. Item # 137219
A giant bag of classic chocolate treats!
- At home or at work, you can count on these treats being a hit!
- Individually wrapped — great for candy dishes!
|manufacturer||The Hershey Company|
|weight per unit||38.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
One of Life’s Little RewardsFor a satisfying treat, sink your sweet tooth into Hershey’s Nuggets Chocolates Assortment! From this generous bag, you can choose Hershey’s Nuggets Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate with Almonds, Hershey’s Nuggets Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds, Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate, and Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Almonds. (Sharing is optional!)
- Perfect for snacking, candy dishes, and gift-giving
- This variety offers something for every chocolate lover.Includes Hershey’s Nuggets Special Dark Mildly Sweet Chocolate with Almonds, Hershey’s Nuggets Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds, Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate, and Hershey’s Nuggets Milk Chocolate with Almonds
- A gluten-free and kosher candy assortment
- Includes 1 bag of Hershey’s Nuggets Chocolates Assortment (38.5-ounce bag)
More Ways to Enjoy Hershey’s Nuggets ChocolatesTransform your candy dish into a treasure trove with these gold- and silver-wrapped Hershey’s chocolates!
Give bags of this candy assortment as a gift to your favorite chocolate lovers!
Add a chocolaty touch to your home-baked desserts with this Hershey’s Nuggets Chocolates Assortment.
Hershey’s Cute as a Bug Chocolate Nuggets Recipe
Hershey’s Nuggets Chocolate Candies
1 tube (4.25 ounces) chocolate decorating icing
Vanilla wafer cookiesReese’s Pieces Candy or Reese’s Pieces Minis Candy
1. Remove wrappers from Hershey’s Nuggets chocolates. Using writing tip, place a small amount of icing on bottom of each chocolate; press 1 chocolate onto each cookie.
2. Place small amount of icing onto Reese’s Pieces candies; press 2 candies onto one short side of each chocolate.3. Pipe icing onto each chocolate to form 8 legs and 2 eyes.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools.
In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company.
For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.