ComplyRight Voluntary Affirmative Action And Veteran Status Data Forms, 8 1/2" x 11", Pack Of 50 Item # 138459
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Collect additional information to assist with affirmative action hiring
- Voluntary forms allow federal contractors to collect race, ethnicity, gender and veteran status information from applicants. Forms are compliant with Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) recordkeeping requirements.
- Assists with 2 affirmative action filings, including EEO-1 Report and VETS-4212 Report.
- Contractors and subcontractors with 50 or more employees and contracts of $100,000 are eligible to request voluntary EEO and protected veteran status information under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
- White paper printed with easy-to-read blue ink.
- Included tip sheet provides facts and suggestions to help you gather the information you need.
|number of holes punched||0|
|number of parts||0|
|personnel form type||employment|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|total recycled content||0%|