TP-LINK TL-PA4010 AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter, Up to 500Mbps, Plug and Play, Power Saving Mode Item # 139141
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK's AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter TL-PA4010 turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 500 Mbps, TL-PA4010 transmits HD streaming and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|ports||1 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||500 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|Product Name||AV500 Nano Powerline Adapter|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesTL-PA4010 powerline adapters work in groups of two or more to expand your home using its existing electrical circuitry. Simply connect one of the adapters to your router with an Ethernet cable and plug it into a nearby power outlet. When you plug a second adapter into a different outlet, you instantly establish networking infrastructure that needs no additional wiring or configuration. With speeds up to 500Mbps, the powerline adapters helps you build a fast, reliable multimedia network for seamless HD streaming and online gaming. In addition, the adapters are easy to place anywhere in your home thanks to their compact design.
Miniature Design, Ultra-compact
Compact housing makes the TL-PA4010 considerably smaller than legacy powerline adapters. With a thickness of just 1.1 inches, the adapter blends into any room’s decor.
Up to 500Mbps, 300 MetersWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA4010 transfers data at speeds up to 500Mbps, over a range of up to 1000 feet. Lightning-fast data transfer and far-reaching coverage combine to make the adapter an excellent home solution for connecting Internet-ready devices, such as computers, smart TVs, and game consoles, to your home network1
HD StreamingSpeeds up to 500Mbps allow you to stream HD video and game online without lag.
Reduce Power Consumption Up to 85%
The adapter’s “Power-Saving” Mode uses significantly less energy compared to standard powerline adapters. When no data has been transmitted over a certain period of time, the TL-PA4010 automatically switches from "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode, which reduces power consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual power saved varies based on network conditions and environmental factors.
Pair Button for Easy Network SecurityPush the adapter’s “Pair” button to quickly sync multiple adapters with one another* and create a powerline network complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
*Powerline adapters must be deployed in set of two or more.
Support QoS for Advanced Multiple-media OptimizationWith Quality of Service (QoS), you can determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each application you use, helping ensure your favorite applications receive the proper bandwidth. Simply choose a type of application – surfing, gaming, streaming, etc. – and QoS guarantees a clear, instant reproduction of that application even as others run on the network at the same time.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 500Mbps, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- Mains Filter for better powerline communication performance
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meters (~1000 ft.) range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- 1 The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500 or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.