- Home /
- Product Details
TP-LINK AV600 Gigabit powerline adapter TL-PA6010 turns your existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets to establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With speeds of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA6010 can transmit multiple HD streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
|Certifications & Standards||CE; FCC; IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3u; 802.3ab|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Maximum Distance Supported||984.25 ft|
|package contents||2 x AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter TL-PA6010; 2 x 2-meter RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide; Resource CD|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Powerline Data Transfer Rate||600 Mbit/s|
|Powerline Transmission Standard||HomePlug AV|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
AV600 Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter KitThe TL-PA61010KIT by TP-LINK uses your home's existing electrical circuitry to create or expand your home network. With no additional wiring or configuration required, you can simply plug the TL-PA6010 into an existing power outlet and instantly create a high speed network. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps, the TL-PA6010KIT is a great choice for an easy to build a multimedia entertainment network.
Up to 600Mbps, 1000 feetWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, the TL-PA6010KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 1000 feet. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA6010KIT is a great choice for an entire home solution to connect all network compatible devices - from computers and game consoles to printers, NAS hard drives, and set-top boxes for IPTVs.
Gigabit Ports - Multiple HD StreamsWith speeds of up to 600Mbps and a Gigabit Ethernet port on each TL-PA6010, you can stream multiple HD videos and 3D movies smoothly.
Ultra-compact DesignWith its new ultra-compact housing design, TP-LINK's TL-PA6010 is one of the smallest Powerline adapters in the world.
QoS - Advanced Multi-media OptimizationWith Quality of Service (QoS), you can determine how much bandwidth is allocated to each application. You can choose which type of traffic you’re using - Internet, Online Gaming, Audio or Video or Voice over IP, and the QoS functions will guarantee enough bandwidth for that application even when other applications are running on the network at the same time.
Reduce Power Consumption by up to 80%The TL-PA6010KIT employs a sophisticated Power-Saving Mode that consumes significantly less power when compared to your average powerline adapters. When there’s no reception or data transmission over a certain period of time, the TL-PA6010KIT will automatically switch from "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode. This will reduce its energy consumption by up to 80%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
Plug and PlayThe TL-PA6010KIT is very easy to set up and use. There are no new wires or configuration required. Plus, you can use the adapters’ “Pair” buttons to set up multiple Powerline adapters in your network.
*Note: Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
WarrantyNeed assistance setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide toll-free technical support. Whether you bought a TP-LINK product yesterday or years ago, we can help with product setup and configuration at no extra charge. Plus, our 2-year warranty grants you worry-free service for peace of mind.
- High-speed data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming1
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300-meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Easy to install, just plug in and play
- Patented Power-Saving Mode, automatically reducing power consumption by up to 80%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures network security simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
- Compatible with all AV500 & AV200 Powerline adapters (HomePlug AV)
Powerline Comparison Chart
- 1 The terms “AV600” and “600Mbps,” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV600” or “600Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability