The D-Link Fixed Vandal Dome Network Camera (DCS-6510) is a fixed vandal proof dome camera with day and night functionality and Power over Ethernet. It's ideal for use in places where a surveillance camera would require protection from tampering or vandalism. The DCS-6510 uses a CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver truly superior image quality in all lighting conditions.
|Color Supported||Color; Monochrome|
|Maximum Video Resolution||640 x 480|
|Additional Information||Complies with IP-66 weather-proof; H.264/MPEG4/MJPEG & Multiple Profiles; 3GPP Mobile Surveillance; Wired PoE Access; Vandal Proof Housing|
|focal length||3.70 mm to 12 mm|
|Illumination||Minimum 0.2 Lux; Minimum 0.02 Lux; Minimum 0 Lux|
|Protocols||TCP/IP; DHCP; ARP; DNS; DDNS; HTTP; HTTPS; UPnP; SMTP; PPPoE; NTP; FTP; RTP; RTSP; UDP; RTCP; ICMP|
|package contents||SecuriCam DCS-6510 Network Camera; D-ViewCam Software|
|operating system compatibility||Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7; Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or above , Firefox 3.5 or above, Safari 4|
|Product Name||SecuriCam DCS-6510 Network Camera|
|Product Type||Network Camera|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe D-Link Fixed Vandal Dome Network Camera (DCS-6510) is a fixed vandal proof dome camera with day and night functionality and Power over Ethernet. It’s ideal for use in places where a surveillance camera would require protection from tampering or vandalism. The DCS-6510 uses a CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver truly superior image quality in all lighting conditions.
High-Quality Video Feeds
To maximize bandwidth efficiency and improve image quality, the DCS-6510 provides real-time video compression in H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG formats. Furthermore, the DCS-6510 is capable of streaming 3 separate video profiles simultaneously up to 30 fps at 640 x 480 (VGA) resolution. Stream one video at maximum resolution and frame rate to record directly onto storage, and use the other two streams with lower resolution and frame rate settings for monitoring over a WAN or 3G enabled mobile device1 .
Power over Ethernet2 (PoE) connectivity allows for discreet installation at any location. This camera’s built-in 802.3af compliant PoE2 module eases the installation process by reducing the need to drill holes, lay additional cabling, or provide power at the camera’s location. In addition, the 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet port seamlessly connects to the local network or to the Internet via a gateway router. The camera can be viewed from anywhere on the network.
Removable IR Cut Filter for Continuous Monitoring
The IR Cut Filter can be manually applied over the network, or set to automatically adjust based on lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to capture crisp color images during the day, and grayscale images in little or no light at all.
Convenient Management with D-ViewCam
The included D-Link D-ViewCam™ is sophisticated software which enables you to manage up to 32 network cameras, set e-mail alert notifications, create recording schedules, and trigger motion detection to record directly to your hard drive. D-ViewCam™ also allows you to upload a floor plan of your business, and create a realistic layout according to the locations of your cameras, further simplifying the management process.
A mounting bracket is required for installation (bracket not included with camera)
- Complies with IP-66 weather-proof and IK-10 vandal-proof industry standards.
- Built-in 802.3af compliant Power Over Ethernet2 (PoE) module for a simple and cost effective installation.
- Removable IR cut filter provides day/ night functionality, adjusting the image from color during the day to grayscale in low-light conditions.
- Support for 3GPP Mobile Surveillance allows you to view a live video feed from your 3GPP compatible Internet-ready mobile device.
- Motion detection by weekly schedule.
- Event notification and upload snapshots/ video clips via HTTP, SMTP or FTP.
- Multiple HTTP, SMTP, or FTP server configuration.
- Multiple event notification configuration.3
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup.
- Mounting bracket required for installation (bracket not included with camera)
|Built-in Network Interface||
|Physical and Environmental||
|Mounting Accessories (Not Included with Camera)||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 The mobile device must be Internet-ready. Support Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) and be equipped with a 3G video player such as PacketVideo™, Quicktime™, or RealPlayer and have Internet Access.
- 2 A PoE Switch or router is required to provide power via the Ethernet connection.
- 3 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended systems requirements. Please contact Microsoft for details.
- 4 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability