- Home /
- Product Details
- Double-sided scanning at up to 20 sheets per minute. Scans both sides of a sheet at up to 40 images per minute.
- 50-sheet auto document feeder makes large scanning tasks a snap. The scanner feeds and scans each page automatically.
- Scanning features for easier use and improved productivity. The scanner automatically: detects paper size (from a business card up to 8.5" x 14"), corrects skewed images, deletes blank pages, orients the page (portrait or landscape), and detects whether page is black-and-white, grayscale or color. Scans to PDF or JPEG with just the touch of a button.
- Automatic text conversion allows electronic searching. Automatically converts your scanned images to text-searchable PDF files. Automatically extracts contact information frombusiness cards.
- Scans documents into Microsoft Office formats (for Windows only). Scans directly to Word, Excel or PowerPoint, using included ABBYY FineReader software (for Windows only).
- Energy Star Certified.
|maximum black and white scan speed||20 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||20 ppm|
|item type||sheetfed scanner|
|maximum resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|dimensions||6.22"H x 11.5"W x 6.26"D|
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 sheets|
|required hard drive space||2.9 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|minimum CPU requirements||Pentium 4 1.8GHz|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|number of one-touch buttons||1|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||ScanSnap S1500|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
From the Manufacturer|
ScanSnap S1500 Overview
ScanSnap S1500The ScanSnap S1500 provides Windows® users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. Even better, documents scanned by ScanSnap take on a higher level of accessibility and usefulness once liberated into the digital realm.
Compact Color Duplex Scanner for Microsoft ® Windows ®
- One button searchable PDF creation
- Intelligent paper feed detection
- Blazing 20ppm color scanning
- 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Comes with Adobe® Acrobat® X Standard
Easily Transform Paper with the Touch of a ButtonAchieving organization with the ScanSnap S1500 starts with the touch of a single button and ends with a host of productivity features that keep you ahead of the stack.
Scan to Features
- Searchable PDF
- Word (editable)
- Excel (editable)
- Business Cards
Intelligent Scan Correction
- Auto Color Detection
- Auto Rotation
- Blank Page Removal
- Straightens and Crops
- Auto Quality
Fast Double-Sided ScanningTypically, higher quality means lower performance, but the S1500 maintains a speed of up to 20 pages per minute even at 300 dpi in Color!
Advanced Paper DetectionScanSnap S1500 is now equipped with an ultrasonic sensor that can be turned on to help operators avoid losing images. What’s more, an interactive interface allows users to easily bypass intentional double- feeds such as a taped-receipt on expense report.
Productivity Software for WindowsView, manage, and edit PDF and JPEG files scanned with ScanSnap on a Windows platform. Organizer allows users to convert scanned PDF files into searchable content, embed custom keywords, attach to email or SharePoint, and remain productive with paperwork long after it Is scanned.
Cardminder Business Card SoftwareScanSnap S1500 also quickly scans loads of business cards, extracts the contact information, and places it into editable fields that can be exported to Excel, Outlook, and other contact managers.
Scan to MobileWith the free ScanSnap Connect app operators can link1 their ScanSnap to their iPad or iPhone for viewing on the go.
More Ways to Scan to the CloudScan to:
- Google Docs
- Salesforce Chatter
- 1 Requires compatible PC to Mac Computer and a Wi-Fi connection to mobile device
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability