Tripp Lite UPS 300VA 150W Desktop Battery Back Up Compact 120V RJ45 Item # 146145
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Tripp Lite's INTERNETOFFICE300 UPS System provides complete power protection for your entire computer set-up. 300 VA power capacity maintains your Internet connection allowing you to work online through short blackouts or safely shut down during longer ones. Unique design features 6 outlets (3 UPS & surge + 3 surge-only outlets) and diagnostic LEDs. Built-in RJ45 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/10BT equipment. A 6-ft. telephone cord is also included. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada Only) covers connected equipment.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||10 Minute|
|Battery Life||6 Year|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||TAA Compliant; UL1778 (USA); cUL (Canada); FCC Class B (Emissions); NOM (Mexico); FCC Part 68 / Industry Canada (telecommunications); Conforms to IEEE 587 / ANSI C62.41 specifications|
|cord length||6 ft|
|form factor||Ultra-compact Desk-mount|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||300 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||150 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||4 Hour|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Internet Office 300 UPS System; INTERNETOFFICE300 UPS System; 6-ft. Telephone Cord; Instruction manual with warranty information|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||3 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Status Indicators||AC present; Line fault; On Battery; Overload; Battery low/replace|
|Surge Energy Rating||1170 J|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Waveform Type||Pulse-width Modulated Sine Wave|
|Weight (Approximate)||4 lb|
|Show More ▾|
INTERNETOFFICE300 Ultra-Compact UPS with Tel/DSL Protection
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This standby UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?It would be nice if utility power was always reliable, but it isn't. Between severe weather, the aging electrical grid and hazards lurking inside your own walls, your equipment is under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can ruin your equipment and destroy irreplaceable data.
Some costs, such as replacing broken computers and redoing work, can be measured. Other costs, such as losing family photos and missing business opportunities, are harder to quantify. For a fraction of these costs, you can prevent damage, downtime and data loss by installing this UPS system. It conditions incoming AC power, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and automatically saves open files and shuts down computers gracefully during extended blackouts.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 8 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (75W) for up to 10 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 3 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 3 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Data Line Surge ProtectionData lines connected to your equipment represent an unlocked "back door," allowing surges to enter and damage or destroy sensitive electronic components. In addition to protecting against surges on the AC power line, this UPS system protects your equipment against surges on a connected phone or network line.
- The RJ11 jacks protect a phone, analog modem or DSL modem.
- High Efficiency: This UPS system saves energy, produces less heat, shrinks your carbon footprint and reduces annual operating costs.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: INTERNETOFFICE300
Load Capacity: 300VA (150W)
Nominal AC Input: 120V, 50/60 Hz
Nominal AC Output: 110V; 115V; 120 V, 50/60 Hz
AC Outlets: 6 x 5-15R (3 UPS, 3 Surge-Only)
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 10 min. (75W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 8 min. (100W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 2.6 x 11 x 4.5 in. (6.6 x 28 x 11.4 cm)
Weight: 1.8 lb. (0.82 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); TAA; RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, Phone Cable, Manual
Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.