Kinesis® Freestyle®2 Keyboard For Mac With 9” Cable With V3 Accessory Pre-installed Item # 150607
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Includes pre-installed with V3 Accessory. V3 Accessory attaches to the base of the keyboard allowing quick and reproducible slope settings of 5, 10 and 15 degrees without the use of integrated palm supports (Palm supports not compatible with V3 accessory).
- Each keying module can be adjusted independently. V-lifters are equally effective whether the keying modules are splayed (using the pivot tether which came with your Freestyle2 keyboard) or completely separated.
- The unique ultra-thin design is ideal for both office and travel use and adjusts to each individual's unique body type - from petite to large frame and body types in between. The Freestyle2 allows for maximum flexibility catering to each individual's unique needs.
- Out of the box both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay.
- Disconnecting the pivot tether allows up to 9 inches of complete separation of both left and right keying modules adapting to the specific needs of each user.
- Sleek low profile and narrow foot print combine for comfortable mousing and keying.
- Features convenient low-force key switches.
- Driverless hot keys for commonly used mouse actions.
- Adjusts for both shoulder width, arm and wrist angle.
- At only 15 3/8 inches wide the Freestyle2 provides for close placement of any pointing device, reducing over reach issues.
- Both modules are connected together by a flexible pivot tether allowing an infinite range of splay and greatly reducing ulnar deviation.
|operating system compatibility||USB Port; Mac OS|
|warranty length||2-year limited|