HP ElitePad 1000 Wi-Fi Tablet, 10.1" Screen, 4GB Memory, 64GB Storage, Windows® 8.1, Silver Item # 151801
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Powerful yet lightweight tablet lets you stay productive while on the go
- Powered by Windows® 8.1 Pro operating system so you can run a wide variety of apps, watch movies, utilize powerful software and more.
- 10.1" diagonal WUXGA UWVA screen with 1900 x 1200 resolution provides stunning full HD images. Features capacitive, multi-touch touch-screen functionality with an anti-smudge coating for easy operation.
- Intel® Atom™ Z3795 processor powers through complex software and apps.
- 64GB eMMC storage capacity holds apps, movies, games, software and more.
- 4GB of memory lets you multitask with ease. (Memory is not expandable.)
- Wireless-N connectivity (802.11n) lets you network cable free.
- Intel HD Graphics provides crisp, sharp visuals.
- microSDXC™ slot lets you store or transfer data easily.
- A 2.1MP 1080p front-facing and 8MP rear-facing camera let you stay in touch with friends and family via video chat. (Internet service required and not provided.)
- 2 integrated stereo speakers help bring movies and games to life.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology. Permits short-range wireless data transfers up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as speakers, phones and printers.
- Measures just 0.4" deep and 1.5 lb for easy portability.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|software included||Security: HP Client Security (incl. Credential Manager and Password Manager); Absolute Data Protect (HP ElitePad 1000 includes a 4 year license of Absolute Data Protect to locate your device, lock and prevent unauthorized access and remotely delete personal data); Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication; HP Trust Circles Standard; Microsoft Defender (Internet access required); Communications: HP Roaming Alert (available from Windows store); T-Mobile (MBAE); HP Manageability; Box|
|tablet processor number||Z3795|
|Product Series||1000 G2|
|Features||Gorilla Glass 3; Miracast Technology|
|Certifications & Standards||UL; CSA; FCC compliance; ICES; Australia / NZ A-Tick Compliance; CCC; Japan VCCI Compliance; KC; BSMI; CE Marking Compliance; BNCI or BELUS; CIT; GOST; Saudi Arabian Compliance (ICCP); SABS; UKRSERTCOMPUTER; Wi-Fi Certified|
|tablet operating systems||Windows 8 Pro|
|processor||Intel Atom Z3795|
|Environmental Certification||WEEE; EU WEEE|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|modem standard||no modem|
|Optical Drive Type||No|
|tablet processor model||Z3795|
|sensor type||Accelerometer; Digital Compass; Gyro Sensor; Ambient Light Sensor; Haptics; Proximity Sensor|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|Rear Camera Resolution||8 Megapixel|
|Memory Card Supported||microSDXC; microSD; microSDHC|
|Wireless LAN Model||43241|
|Number of Cells||2-cell|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|tablet processor speed||1.6GHz (typical); 2.39 (maximum)|
|processor type||Intel Atom|
|Operating System Architecture||64-bit|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 4.0 + LE|
|keyboard type||Touchscreen Keyboard|
|hard drive capacity||64|
|Processor Core||Quad-core (4 Core)|
|Battery Energy||30 Wh|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.39 GHz|
|audio hardware||HD audio with DTS Sound+|
|number of S-video outputs||0|
|diagonal screen size||10.1 inches|
|storage capacity||64 GB|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||10 W|
|SIM Size Supported||Micro|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|tablet operating system details||Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit|
|battery type||lithium polymer (Li-polymer)|
|package contents||ElitePad 1000; Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter with Detachable Duck-heads|
|Security Features||Client Management Solutions: HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP BIOS Configuration Utility (BCU); HP Client Management Interface (HP CMI); Standard: Firmware TPM (default); Hardware TPM (v1.2)|
|computer battery type||lithium-ion polymer|
|Product Name||ElitePad 1000|
|video graphics||HD Graphics|
|wireless connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n; Bluetooth|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Wi-Fi capability included (Wi-Fi ready)||yes|
|Front Camera/Webcam Resolution||2.1 Megapixel|
|screen type||TFT active matrix LCD|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Near Field Communication||Yes|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR3|
|Wireless LAN Manufacturer||Broadcom|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 8.1 Pro 64
Intel® Atom® processor
Starting at 1.5 lb
More than a tablet—a total business solution. The elegant and sleek HP ElitePad 1000 G2 has the performance and flexibility to transform the way you work. Redefine productivity and stay light with the confidence of the leading manageability, security, and support you expect from HP.
High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 1.5 lbs. but it’s built to last.
Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protectionh2 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
The perfect size for wherever you're going
Sync with your other Bluetooth® devices, wirelessly.f3
Capture photos, video and more
Print from virtually anywhere with your tabletf4
Get one battery in the tablet and another in the keyboard dock
Buy Office; PDF Complete Corporate Edition; HP Mobile Connect; HP Wireless Hotspot (models with WLAN); HP ePrint; HP Manageability; HP PageLift; HP Support Assistant; HP SoftPaq Download Manager; Kindle; Box (50 GB offer)
- Operating system
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Touch Screen
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB 1067 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- 64 GB eMMC SSD
- Processor family
- Intel® Atom® processor
- Intel® Atom® Z3795 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.39 GHz using Intel Burst Technology, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 1.5 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- 10.1" diagonal WUXGA UWVA (1900 x 1200), capacitive multi-touch screen with digitizer, Corning® Gorilla® Glass with anti-smudge coating
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel HD Graphics
- Battery type
- 2-cell, long life 30 WHr Li-ion polymer
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 261 x 178 x 9.2 mm
- 2.1 MP, 1080p (front-facing); 8 MP, LED flash (rear-facing)
- 1 system connector; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Broadcom 801.11a/b/g/n (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.0
- Expansion slots
- 1 microSDXC
- Security management
- HP Client Security (Included Credential Manager and Password Manager); Absolute Data Protect; Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication; HP Trust Circles Standard; Microsoft Defender; TPM 1.2; Near Field Communication with Secure Element (optional)d14
- 1-year standard parts, labor and onsite limited warranty, depending on country; 1-year limited warranty on primary battery. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts which go beyond your standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Restrictions and limitations apply. Service starts at date of hardware purchase. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 HP tools partition with HP BIOS required for automatic recovery. d14 Software TPM 1.2 (on by default) or Hardware TPM 1.2 (off by default). f3 Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packa Company under license. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. f4 Use of HP ePrint Home & Biz app requires Internet- and email-capable smartphone or tablet with separately purchased wireless Internet service, an Internet connection to the printer, and HP Web Services Account Registration. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Both the printer and mobile device must be on the same wireless network. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. See hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices and supported documents and file types.