- Makes up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
- Traditional hot oil kettle system features a 2.5-oz stainless steel kettle with built-in stirring system.
- 30-cup popped popcorn bin capacity for fewer refills.
- Tilt-out popcorn door allows easy serving.
- Tempered-plastic windows and light let you watch the popcorn popping.
- Traditional style is reminiscent of large vendor carts from the early 1900s.
- Includes a measuring spoon for oil and a measuring cup for popcorn kernels. Contains recipes in the manual.
|brand name||Nostalgia Electrics|
|appliance type||popcorn maker|
|dimensions||19 1/4"H x 11 1/2"W x 10 1/4"D|
|total recycled content||0%|
|material||plastic; Stainless Steel|
|manufacturer||Englewood Marketing Group|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability