Safco® Task Master® Office Stool, 21"H x 24 "W x 24"D, Black Frame, Black Fabric Item # 155151
Sized for comfort and easy storage under worksurfaces.
- Compact stool tucks easily out of sight. Big enough for comfort, small enough to tuck away under worksurfaces! This useful stool provides additional seating in your office without taking up space. Use it when you need an extra chair — stow it away under a desk or table when you're finished.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for varied work levels. The touch of a lever engages a pneumatic lift to raise or lower stool's seat to between 16" and 21" in height so you're comfortably positioned for any task. 3-piece telescoping dust cover protects lift mechanism for longer life.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Stool's 5-star base offers tip-proof stability, while 2" nylon carpet casters let you roll effortlessly across any surface. Great for moving from task to task — and makes roll-away storage a breeze.
- Fiberglass and steel construction for extra sturdiness. This stool is constructed of durable materials to give you long-lasting service. Extra-strong fiberglass and steel frame can withstand years of constant use, so you get more for your money.
- Padded seat is built for comfort. Perching on this comfortable stool is no hardship! Seat is cushioned with black microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane foam 1 1/4" thick. You'll sit longer in comfort.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Measures 21"H x 24" W x 24"D.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by manufacturer's 15-year warranty.
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||21"H x 24"W x 24"D|
|frame construction||fiberglass; steel|
|manufacturer||Safco Products Company|
|warranty length||15-year limited|