- Home /
- Product Details
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|software included||HP Utility for Mac and Windows; HP ePrint & Share|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Certifications & Standards||EU (LVD and EN60950-1 compliant); USA and Canada (CSA); Russia (GOST); Singapore(PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); USA(FCCrules); Canada (ICES); EU (EMC Directive); Australia (ACMA); NewZealand (RSM); Japan (VCCI); Korea (KCC); EuP; FEMP|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||441.3 ft²/h|
|package contents||Designjet T790 Large Format Printer; Printheads; 1 x Starter Cyan Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Magenta Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Yellow Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Gray Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Photo Black Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Matte Black Ink Cartridge; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Power Cord; Software & Driver CD|
|Standby Power Consumption||7 W|
|Media Size||D; Letter; A1; 8.27" to 24.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 24.02" Width - Roll Paper; A2; A3; A4|
|Product Name||Designjet T790 Large Format Printer|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; HP RTL; TIFF; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI; PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll ARCH D (24 in x 299 ft) weight: 60 g/m2 - 328 g/m2|
|Maximum Print Width||24 in.|
|media type||Plain Paper; Cut Sheet; Roll Paper; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Matte Paper; Color Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Backlit; Polyester Film; Polypropylene; Vinyl|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|number of colors||6|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
8 GB (virtual)
Standard, 160 GB
93 D prints per hour
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
Enjoy plug-and-play simplicity with this large-format 24-inch HP DesignJet printer. Delivering professional-quality results with an easy workflow, this printer offers a level of simplicity that can help save time and reduces costs.
Print high-quality results at fast speeds. Designed together as a system, this ePrinter, Original HP inks, and HP printing materials deliver rich, dark blacks; true neutral grays; vibrant colors; and fine, detailed lines for highly accurate drawings.
You'll love using this ePrinter. Its color touchscreen is intuitive. PDF creation is easy with optional AutoCAD plug-in. Print preview eliminates error and waste. And because the printer is web-connected, it's easier than ever to update.
Ultra mobile, this printer enhances collaboration. Print directly from your computer or USB drive without installing drivers. Web print directly from the color touchscreen. Share, access, and print files via the Web using HP ePrint & Share.h2
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Graphic design; Copy shops; Architecture engineering and GIS
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f3
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Save power and get great performance at the same timef4
- HP Designjet T790 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand (NA and LAR only)
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 24 in
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 43 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 72 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 72 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 93 D prints per hour
- Print speed
- 93 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 8 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 160 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0024 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 2.15 maximum black optical density (6 L*min)
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 24-in wide sheets; 11 to 24-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- < 120 watts
- Power consumption (sleep)
- < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End)
- Power consumption (standby)
- < 27 watts
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 49.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in
- 132 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. f3 In oer to use these features, your printer must be connected to a network with Internet access. f4 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability