Pringles® Cheddar Cheese Potato Chips, 2.5 Oz Item # 157502
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Cheddar Cheese flavored chips for snacking on the go
- Enjoy the tasty Cheddar Cheese flavor.
- Resealable container keeps fresh.
- Its portable size makes it a great snack for travel.
|weight per unit||2.5 oz|
From the Manufacturer|
We didn't use just any cheese flavor in these crisps. We went with cheddar—the king of cheeses. So you could even say it’s a royal flavor. It’s so majestically good, you might not want to mention it to your lactose-intolerant friends. Pringles Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps: You Don't Just Eat 'Em™.
Cheese-tastic cheddar cheese flavorFeel a cheddar craving coming on? Tempt your taste buds with the tangy taste of Pringles Cheddar Cheese.
You Don't Just Eat 'Em™Stack 'em. Stockpile 'em. Duck-lip 'em. No matter what you do with Pringles, You Don’t Just Eat ’Em™.
More ways to get your cheddar onPringles Cheddar Cheese potato crisps come in full-size cans, portable Grab & Go stacks, and lunch-size Snack Stacks®.
A ton of flavors to savorPringles potato crisps come in 13 different flavors, including Original, Sour Cream & Onion, and Cheddar Cheese. So what are you waiting for? Get snacking.
Who is Mr. Pringles?Mr. Pringles' full name is Julius Pringles, but friends call him Mr. P. He is well-known for his large mustache, parted bangs, and bright red bowtie. But where did he come from and why is he selling us uniformly shaped crisps in a can?
The original Mr. P was designed by Arch Drummond from New York’s Walter Dorwin Teague Associates, conceived as an old-fashioned bakery shop owner to help counteract the canned image presented by the package.
- Tempt your taste buds with this tangy taste
- Cheese-tastic Cheddar Cheese flavor
- Pringles: You Don't Just Eat 'Em™
Chocolate Dipped Pringles
A light coating of chocolate turns Pringles Original potato crisps into festive fare.Servings: 10
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 1 hours 10 min
6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
40 Pringles Original
Semi-sweet, milk or white chocolate
1. In small microwave-safe bowl microwave 6 ounces chocolate and vegetable oil, uncovered, on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip Pringles Original potato crisps halfway into chocolate. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter salt over top (if desired). Let stand until set.
3. Melt additional chocolate. Drizzle over crisps (if desired). Let stand until set.
*Note: To substitute milk chocolate or white chocolate for the semi-sweet, place 6 ounces chopped milk or white chocolate (or 1 cup morsels) and vegetable oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Medium-Hight (70% power) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 seconds.
At Kellogg Company, we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company1 . Our brands – Kellogg's, Keebler, Special K, Pringles, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Cheez-It, Eggo, Mini-Wheats and more – nourish families so they can flourish and thrive.
- 1 This data was verified using global Euromonitor data for 2015.