Learning Resources® Pretend & Play® Doctor Set, 12 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D, Grades Pre-K - 4 Item # 158369
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make kids more comfortable with medical visits by encouraging imaginative play with this doctor set. A case provides room for all the included tools, so it's easy to clean up once the imaginary office closes for the day.
- 18-piece set includes a variety of items found in a doctor's office. Includes a stethoscope, a cell phone, forceps, 2 bandages, eyeglasses, a name tag, a scalpel, a thermometer, tweezers, a syringe, a blood pressure cuff, scissors, a reflex hammer, a bedpan, an ear scope, a dental mirror and a case.
- An easy way to ease anxiety about medical visits. Set also helps develop social, behavioral, self-help, language and fine motor skills through imaginative play.
- Realistic cell phone sounds provide fun during imaginative play.
- Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately). Stethoscope batteries included.
- Ideal for budding doctors and surgeons in preschool to grade 4.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|kit contents||2 bandages; bed pan; blood pressure cuff; case; cell phone; dental mirror; ear scope; eyeglasses; forceps; name tag; reflex hammer; scalpel; scissors; stethoscope; syringe; thermometer; tweezers|
|number of pieces||18|
|size||12 1/2"H x 14 1/2"W x 3 7/16"D (case)|