QuickBooks® 2016 For Mac (New User), Traditional Disc Item # 158426
Finance management and tracking personalized for your business
- Offers a quick and easy setup.
- Access data anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Save time and reduce data entry errors. QuickBooks automatically pulls in data from your bank and credit card.
- Create and send professional invoices directly from QuickBooks.
- Recycled content — helps you save resources and avoid waste. Product contains 10% total recycled content, including 10% postconsumer content.
|minimum processor compatibility||2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||Internet connection required (high-speed connection recommended).|
|minimum hard disk space||100 MB|
|total recycled content||10%|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X|
|postconsumer recycled content||10%|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
QuickBooks 2016 For Mac New user
- Organize your business finances on your Mac and mobile devices
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Designed for Mac users
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Import data from Excel spreadsheets and previous versions of QuickBooks1
- Get a snapshot of your company finances and items that need your attention
- Automatic data backups & Product updates2 – so you have the latest features and protection
- 60 day money back guaranteed3
Built and designed for your Mac
- Mac-like toolbar, menu and keyboard shortcuts make navigation easy
- Stay up to date on critical tasks that need immediate attention with QuickView icon on your menu bar
Stay productive on the go
- Anytime, anywhere access, from any device4 to help make your business more efficient.
- Manage your finances online and make any place your place of business
- Capture receipt photos on your mobile device.
Save time on everyday tasks
- Be ready at tax time with one-click reports
- Track sales, sales taxes and expenses
- Send professional estimates and invoices
- Automatically download and categorize your bank transactions.5
- Enter bills and schedule payments for later
- Grows with your business— Turn on payroll, payments and plug into 100+ small business apps (extra fees apply).6
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
|QUICKBOOKS 2016 FOR MAC||QUICKBOOKS MAC NEW USER 2016|
|Number of users included||Up to 3(each sold separately)||3 included and 2 accountants|
|Access your data from PC, Mac, smartphones or tablets7||
|Free phone support8||
|Automatic product updates9||
|Back up your data online automatically9||
|Integrate with 300+ add-on applications10||
|Create professional invoices||
|Track sales and expenses||
|Manage accounts payable||
|Automatically download your bank transactions11||
- Mac OS® X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- CD/DVD drive (or Internet connection) for installation
- Product registration required
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac
- E-mail requires Apple Mail or Outlook 2011 for Mac • QuickBooks for Mac 2015 supports one-way conversion from QuickBooks for Windows 2013 - 2015
- QuickBooks for Mac 2015 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2015
- Contact Sync feature has been updated to be compatible with OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
Which Version is right for you?
Compare The Different Versions
- 1 Microsoft Excel integration requires Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013. Data can be imported to QuickBooks Mac New User from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008–2015, Premier 2008–2015, Mac 2013–2015. Earlier versions: Basic 99–2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro and Premier 99–2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Mac New User account.
- 2 Product upgrades and data backup when and if available as part of an active subscription.
- 3 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 4 See system requirements.
- 5 Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 6 Each sold separately; additional terms, conditions and fees may apply.
- 7 QuickBooks for Mac requires product registration, online features require Internet Explorer 9-11 and an internet connect (high-speed connection is recommended). Refer to QuickBooks Online.
- 8 Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am - 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call.
- 9 Product upgrades and data backup, when and if available, as part of an active subscription.
- 10 Additional fees, terms and conditions apply.
- 11 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2019. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.