This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Global® Solo™ Low-Back Fabric Tilter Chairs, 35"H x 23"W x 25 1/2"D, Black Frame, Blue Fabric, Carton Of 2 Item # 161082
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Contoured seat and back cushions offer extended comfort and support
- Sculpted back and seat conform to your body's natural curves. Supportive, yet soft sculpted cushions provide lateral and lumbar support, helping you stay comfortable during even the longest workdays.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for optimal posture. Pneumatic lever allows you to move your seat higher or lower effortlessly — with 1 hand, while sitting! Find the height that offers the best ergonomic support…when your feet rest flat on the floor and elbows are at desk level.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Adjustable tilt tension provides the proper support while you recline — adjust the recline resistance to match your body weight and strength. Lock into that relaxed position with tilt lock.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs. The front of the seat cushion slopes gently downward, reducing pressure at the back of the knees for comfy seating.
- Armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Upholstered, cushioned armrests provide the perfect resting place for your arms, reducing undue stress on the neck and shoulders.
- 5-legged molded base, tubular steel frame for added support. Thick tubular steel frame and impact-resistant 5-star base provide a stable, supportive foundation.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Maneuver around your office with ease! Smooth-rolling casters keep you moving from 1 task to the next.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- 35"H x 23"W x 25 1/2"D.
- GREENGUARD certified for reduced harsh chemical emissions and improved indoor air quality. GREENGUARD products can help you obtain LEED credits if you are pursuing Green Building certification under the US Green Building Council™ LEED-CI rating system. Visit www.usgbc.org for more information.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Sold as cartons of 2.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|adjustable height range||17 3/4" - 21 3/4"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||17 1/2 inches|
|chair back material||fabric|
|chair back style||low-back|
|dimensions||35"H x 23"W x 25 1/2"D|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||GREENGUARD; BIFMA level 2|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|seat size||20"W x 18 1/2"D|
|style name||Solo Low-Back Tilter|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|Show More ▾|