This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 38, Light Cyan Original Ink Cartridge (C9418A) Item # 162923
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Compatible HP models:
- Photosmart B8800
- Photosmart Pro: B8850, B9180, B9180gp
- Yields up to 1,080 photos.
- HP Vivera ink technology produces vivid, consistent color for true-to-life photos and crisp laser-quality documents. Extensively tested for purity, color quality, durability and reliability, HP inkjet cartridges using Vivera ink technology are designed to resist fading, smudging and bleeding.
- Specially formulated cartridges are designed to work flawlessly with your HP printer and with all types of paper so you get exceptional results each and every time.
|compatible machine models||HP models: Photosmart B8800; Photosmart Pro: B8850, B9180, B9180gp|
|maximum yield per unit||1,080 pages|
|print technology||inkjet printer/copier/fax|
|Show More ▾|
HP 38 Light Cyan Pigment Original Ink Cartridge
Page yield~1,080 4 x 6-in photos, ~1,485 L-size photos1
Cartridge typeStandard Capacity
Number of Cartridges1
Cartridge colorLight cyan
- HP Photosmart Pro B8850 Photo Printer (Q7161A)
- HP Photosmart Pro B9180 Photo Printer (Q5738A)
Why buy HP original?
Easy to use and replace individual cartridgesSave time with high-capacity individual ink cartridges, which need to be replaced less often.
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Light cyan|
|Page yield (colour)||~1,080 4 x 6-in photos, ~1,485 L-size photos1|
|Product count per unit||1|
|Ink drop||4 ng|
|Operating temperature range||59 to 95°F|
|Storage temperature range||59 to 95°F|
|Operating humidity range||20 to 80% RH|
|Storage humidity||20 to 80% RH|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||0.9 x 4.3 x 5.8 in|
|Package weight||0.2 lb|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Warranty||HP’s inkjet print cartridges, ink cartridges and printheads are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty.|