Learning Resources® Time Activity Mat, 54" x 54", Pre-K - Grade 8 Item # 162998
Make learning to tell time a fun, hands-on adventure. Students can roll start and end times and use the hands — or themselves — to show the time.
- Kinesthetic learning tool used to teach time-telling and elapsed-time concepts in the classroom.
- Square vinyl mat with a clock face can be hung on the wall or laid on the floor. Mat reinforces time-telling in 5 minute increments and features a number line along the bottom edge that aids in calculating elapsed time.
- Color-coded clock hands are removable to suit a variety of activities.
- 5" inflatable dice represent hours in red and minutes in blue.
- Includes 20 clock activity cards, 4 dice and an activity guide.
|age recommendation||5 - 14|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|size||54" x 54" (mat); 5" (cubes)|