CyberPower® CP1000AVRLCD Uninterruptible Power Supply, 9 Outlets, 1000VA/600 Watt Item # 163795
The CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD is a mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology. This model provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1000AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Features automatic voltage regulation (AVR). Ensures that your electronics are supplied AC power that is clean and stable.
- LCD diagnostic display allows you to view status details in real time. Display can be mounted where it's easily visible.
- Diagnostics include: Automatic voltage regulation (AVR), Input voltage level, Output voltage level, Battery capacity, Estimated runtime, Load level, Output power frequency, On battery backup, Overload condition, Wiring fault, Silent mode.
- Includes software (compatible with Windows PCs). Monitors line AC power and safely shuts down your system if there's a power outage, automatically saving and closing any open files.
- UPS offers advanced lightning protection. Guards against power surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities.
- Equipped with a RJ-11/RJ-45 combo port. Protects against surges on a phone/fax/modem line or a network/DSL line.
- Includes protection for a cable TV, satellite TV or cable modem line via an RG-6 coaxial connection. UPS can also be used to protect other electronics such as a monitor, printer, scanner, speakers, fax machine, CD/DVD player and iPod.
- 9 grounded 110-volt AC outlets. 5 outlets have battery backup and surge protection, 4 have surge protection only.
- Circuit breaker protects against overloads. Audible alarm sounds when the unit is running on battery power, or when it overloads or has low power.
- Under half load (300 watts), the UPS can supply backup power for 7 minutes; under full load (600 watts), for 2 minutes.
- USB port is compatible with power management and shutdown features of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty and a $350,000 connected-equipment warranty.
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition Software|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||1 Minute|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107.1; FCC DOC Class B; ISO-9001|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|package contents||Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower UPS; PowerPanel Personal Edition CD-ROM|
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Product Name||Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower UPS|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|connected equipment warranty||$350,000|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||6 Minute|
|dimensions||8.75"H x 4.25"W x 10.5"D|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; RG-6|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|joule rating||1080 joules|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|number of outlets||9|
|Receptacles||5 x NEMA 5-15R; 4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|Show More ▾|