CyberPower® Uninterruptible 600-Watt 9-Outlet Power Supply, CP1000AVRLCD Item # 163795
- Features automatic voltage regulation (AVR). Ensures that your electronics are supplied AC power that is clean and stable.
- LCD diagnostic display allows you to view status details in real time. Display can be mounted where it's easily visible.
- Diagnostics include: automatic voltage regulation, input voltage level, output voltage level, battery capacity, estimated runtime, load level, output power frequency, on battery backup, overload condition, wiring fault, and silent mode.
- Includes software (compatible with Windows PCs). Monitors line AC power and safely shuts down your system if there's a power outage, automatically saving and closing any open files.
- UPS offers advanced lightning protection. Guards against power surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities.
- Equipped with a RJ-11/RJ-45 combo port. Protects against surges on a phone/fax/modem line or a network/DSL line.
- Includes protection for a cable TV, satellite TV or cable modem line via an RG-6 coaxial connection. UPS can also be used to protect other electronics such as a monitor, printer, scanner, speakers, fax machine, CD/DVD player and iPod.
- 9 grounded 110-volt AC outlets. 5 outlets have battery backup and surge protection, 4 have surge protection only.
- Circuit breaker protects against overloads. Audible alarm sounds when the unit is running on battery power, or when it overloads or has low power.
- Under half load (300 watts), the UPS can supply backup power for 7 minutes; under full load (600 watts), for 2 minutes.
- USB port is compatible with power-management and shutdown features of Windows®, Mac and Linux.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited and $350,000 connected-equipment warranties.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||1 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||6 Minute|
|battery type||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; cUL 107.1; FCC DOC Class B; ISO-9001|
|coaxial cable line protection||yes|
|connected equipment warranty||$350,000|
|cord length||6 feet|
|Dataline Protection||RJ-45; RJ-11; RG-6|
|dimensions||8.75"H x 4.25"W x 10.5"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; RoHS|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Connectors||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|joule rating||1080 joules|
|Load Capacity (VA)||1000 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||600 W|
|Maximum Battery Recharge Time||8 Hour|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|Number of Batteries||1|
|number of outlets||9|
|number of outlets with battery backup||5|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower UPS; PowerPanel Personal Edition CD-ROM|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|ports||1 serial; 1 USB|
|Product Line||Intelligent LCD|
|Product Name||Intelligent LCD CP1000AVRLCD 1000VA Tower UPS|
|protection status indication||yes|
|Receptacles||5 x NEMA 5-15R; 4 x NEMA 5-15R|
|software included||PowerPanel Personal Edition Software|
|Switching Time||4 ms|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|