- Home /
- Product Details
Two computers. One monitor. No problem.Business professionals who bring home their laptops spend countless evenings in front of a small display and cramped keyboard. Thanks to Flip, you can now use your big monitor and full-sized keyboard for both your laptop and home computer. It's simple. Just press the wireless remote to flip your monitor from one computer to the next.Flip is also great for connecting your old and new desktop computers, so you can access files and programs effortlessly using the same monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Lets you share a single monitor, keyboard and mouse between 2 computers. Also allows sharing a set of speakers between 2 computers.
- Great for laptop computer users. Allows you to use your full-size monitor and keyboard for both your laptop and desktop computers. Provides USB connections for a keyboard and mouse, VGA connectivity for a monitor, and 3mm stereo jack for audio.
- Supports PC and Mac laptop and desktop computers.
- Easy installation, with no software required. 2-color LED indicates which computer is being accessed.
- Includes a wireless remote control and cables to connect 2 computers.
|Additional Information||Wireless RF remote works anywhere within 10 ft; You can also use your DVI-I monitor with Flip by connecting a VGA adapter to the DVI cable|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Part 15; ICES:Class B CES-003; Emissions:CE EN55022; Immunity:CE EN55024; CE LVP EN61000-3-2; CE EN61000-3-3|
|package contents||Flip F1DG102W KVM Switch; Wireless Remote; Audio Extension Cable; Fastener Strip; Battery|
|Product Name||Flip F1DG102W KVM Switch|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of Computers Supported||2|
|Maximum Video Resolution||2048 x 1536|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP; Mac OS X; Linux|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|ports||1 USB; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub; 1 3.5mm audio|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability