Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Series Assorted Titles Variety Pack With CD, Pack 7 Level D - E, Grades K-2, 1 Copy Of 12 Titles Item # 164532
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Add a fun and well-loved collection to your classroom library
- Helps teach students a variety of themes and subjects through story telling.
- Features a read-along CD for an audio combination. CD offers 4 track modes: Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant.
- Strong picture support provides assistance in translating ideas.
- Helps young readers master early learning concepts tied directly to Common Core standards.
- Recommended for students in kindergarten through second grade.
- Offers titles from a variety of subject areas for a well-rounded story time. Titles featured: "Long Ago and Today" (Level D Social Studies), "Safety Counts!" (Level D Social Studies), "The Seed Song" (Level D Science), "Who Took the Cookies From the Cookie Jar" (Level E Math), "The Skip Count Song" (Level E Math), "Cinderella Dressed in Yellow" (Level E Math), "Mom Can Fix Anything" (Level E Science), "If a Tree Could Talk" (Level E Science), "The World in a Supermarket" (Level E Social Studies), "Scaredy Cat" (Level E Social Studies), "Can You Read a Map" (Level E Social Studies), "Way Down South" (Level E Language Arts).
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|educational content||language arts; math; reading; science; social studies|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|
|age recommendation||6 years|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||varies|