HP Elite S230tm 23" LED LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 7 ms Item # 166519
Make the most of your business PC's Windows 8 environment with a fully reclining, multi-touch IPS display that puts productivity at your fingertips and keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Enjoy vibrant Full HDimages on the extra-large 23-inch diagonal screen.
|Width with Stand||23.60"|
|Vertical Viewing Angle||178°|
|diagonal screen size||23 inches|
|Panel Technology||In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology|
|Built-in Devices||Webcam; Microphone; Speaker|
|Screen Mode||Full HD|
|VESA Mount Standard||100 x 100|
|Certifications & Standards||CB; CE; TUV-S; EAC; cUL; FCC; CSA; NOM; S-Mark; VCCI; PSB; ISC; CCC; BSMI; C-Tick; e-Standby; EK; SmartWay Transport Partnership (NA); Microsoft WHQL|
|typical response time||7 ms|
|Standby Power Consumption||500 mW|
|Product Name||EliteDisplay S230tm 23-inch Touch Monitor|
|monitor brightness||220 Nit|
|Depth with Stand||2.70"|
|Height with Stand||16.10"|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Adjustable Display Angle||Yes|
|maximum resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Standard Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Operating Power Consumption||33 W|
|Weight with Stand (Approximate)||14.33 lb|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Mount Type||Arm-mountable; Wall Mountable; Desk Mountable|
|Show More ▾|
IPS technology, Led backlit
1920 x 1080
1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
7 ms gray to gray
178° horizontal; 178° vertical
Make the most of your business PC’s Windows 8 environment with a fully reclining, multi-touch IPS display that puts productivity at your fingertips and keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Enjoy vibrant Full HDh1 images on the extra-large 23-inch diagonal screen.
Tap, slide, and swipe your way to greater productivity. This Windows 8-certified multi-touch monitor is plug-and-play ready to support the latest touch-enabled business applications and designed to recline for a more comfortable touch experience.
Get a great visual experience, even in high ambient light, with the wide 178-degree viewing angles from IPS technology. Take advantage of Full HDh1 resolution, and anti-glare protective glass.
Enjoy an ideal communication experience with a display optimized for business-class collaboration with integrated speakers, webcam, and dual microphones.
Use up to five simultaneous touch points with optical touch technology that’s certified for Windows 8 and plug-and-play ready to work with Windows 7, too.
Get great viewing angles and stunning color integrity from In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. Share videoconferences with everyone in the room in Full HDf1 across a 23-inch diagonal screen.
Easily connect to your platform and a range of devices with convenient DVI and DisplayPort inputs.
Your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Servicesf4 to extend your protection beyond the standard warranty.
- Display size (diagonal)
- Aspect ratio
- Resolution (native)
- 1920 x 1080
- Pixel pitch
- 0.265 mm
- 220 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio
- 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- View angle
- 178° horizontal; 178° vertical
- Response time
- 7 ms gray to gray
- Tilt and swivel angle
- Tilt: +15 to +70°
- Display features
- 5-point optical touch technology; Plug and Play; Anti-glare; User programmable; Language selection; On-screen controls; LED Backlights; In Plane Switching panel; Touch enable
- Physical security
- Security Lock-ready
- Input connector
- 1 DisplayPort (with HDCP support); 1 DVI-D
- 1 USB
- Internal 2W per channel speakers; headphone jack and dual microphone
- Integrated 720p webcam
- 14.3 lb
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 23.6 x 1.6 x 16.1 in
- Product dimensions with stand (W x D x H)
- 23.6 x 2.7 x 16.1 in
- Power consumption
- 33 W (maximum), 25 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Mercury-free display backlights; Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen
- What's in the box
- Monitor; DVI-D cable; DisplayPort cable; USB cable; Audio cable; AC Power cable; Dcumentation kit with CD; HP Display Assistant software; HP YouCam software
- Protected by HP, including a 3 year standard limited warranty. Optional HP Care Pack Services are extended service contracts that extend your protection beyond the standard warranties. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 High-definition (HD) content is required to view HD images. f2 Accessory not included, and sold separately. f3 Mounting hardware sold separately. f4 Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product. f5 EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. f6 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.