This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The zBoost SOHO Max boosts cell phone signals for voice calls and text for all major carriers. The zBoost SOHO Max captures the reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, up to 3,500 square feet, so you can enjoy clearer, faster and more reliable service without interruption.
|Cellular Network Supported||CDMA; GSM|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Parts 15 & 20|
|Frequency Range||824 MHz to 849 MHz; 869 MHz to 894 MHz; 1850 MHz to 1910 MHz; 1930 MHz to 1990 MHz|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Gain||69 dB|
|Product Line||SOHO Max|
|Transmit Power||7 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9 oz|
|What's Included||SOHO Max ZB545M; External Omni Antenna; Indoor Base Unit Antenna; 15 ft And 35 ft of RG6 Cable; Flat Window Entry Cable; Mounting Hardware; Power Supply|
From the Manufacturer|
Everything you need is included: amplifier base unit, indoor antenna, power supply, 15 ft. and 35 ft. of RG6 cable, flat window entry cable, external antenna, and mounting hardware.
- High performing dual band signal booster - coverage up to 3,500 sq. ft. (up to 69 dB system gain)
- Ideal for residential spaces that have reliable outside signal
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and can provide faster 3G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance on iPhone™, Samsung™, Android™ and other phones and mobile devices
- Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
- Extends phone battery life - phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
- Easier to set up - window entry cable included
- Designed in Silicon Valley – Made in North America
zBoost Comparison Chart
- Base Unit with Indoor Antenna
- Power Supply
- Coaxial Cable (15 ft.)
- Coaxial Cable (35 ft.)
- Window-Entry Cable
- External Antenna and Mounting Hardware
1. Mount the External AntennaChoose a location for the External Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal. The coverage your zBoost booster provides is largely determined by the strength of signal received by the External Antenna.
To maximize signal coverage, place the External Antenna where you find the strongest signal, at least 3 feet above any metal with at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the External Antenna and the Base Unit.
2. Place the zBoost Base Unit where you want to create a Cell ZoneNote: There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the Base Unit and the External Antenna.
3. Run the coax cable between the Base Unit and External Antenna and securely attachConnect the two provided RG-6 coax cables (35 feet & 15 feet) using the provided window-entry cable. Use the attached cables to connect the Base Unit and External Antenna through a window, positioning the window-entry cable at the window closing.
4. Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.3 x 12.3 x 6.7|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability