- 1.5" LCD screen provides useful feedback. Shows the selected resolution, remaining battery life and memory status.
- 30-bit color for quality images. Also scans in grayscale.
- Scan and preserve important documents, transparencies and images in digital format. Scans as a standalone device so you can transfer your scans to your computer.
- 5 easy-access buttons allow 1-touch scanning and document saving.
- Requires a microSD™ memory card (sold separately) up to 32MB to store scans until you transfer them to your computer. Included USB cord to easily transfer scans.
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Mac OS X 10.4 and higher operating systems.
- Scan at either 1050 dpi for greater image quality or 300 dpi for greater scanning speed.
|dimensions||1.1"H x 10.5"W x 1"D|
|manufacturer||VuPoint Solutions, Inc.|
|maximum resolution||1050 dpi|
|memory requirements||32 MB|
|minimum CPU requirements||Pentium® III; PowerPC G4|
|minimum preview scan time||2 seconds|
|model name||Magic Wand|
|number of one-touch buttons||5|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4 and Higher|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||no|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|required hard drive space||64 MB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warm-up time||2 seconds|
|warranty length||1-yr limited; 90-day limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability