HP PageWide Pro 452dn Color Inkjet Printer Item # 171149
Fast, professional-quality printer
- Minimize downtime with HP PageWide Technology for reliable performance.
- Prints up to 40 sheets per minute in color and black.
- Built-in wired networking lets you share with multiple computers.
- HP ePrint technology lets you print from anywhere with your mobile device. Print seamlessly from a smartphone or tablet. (Requires an Internet connection and HP ePrint account. Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability.)
- Google Cloud Print lets you send documents and photos to your printer from wherever you are. (Requires an Internet connection and a Google account.)
- 2" control-panel makes navigating printer functions easy.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper.
- 4 separate ink cartridges help save you money. Replace only the empty cartridges.
- 850-sheet paper capacity means you don't need to reload the paper as often. Features a 500-sheet primary paper tray, 300-sheet face-down output bin and 50-sheet multipurpose paper tray.
- USB host port lets you print files directly from a USB thumb drive.
- Prints up to 50,000 pages per month. Recommended print volume is 750 to 4,500 pages per month.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 972A (Black); HP 972A (Cyan); HP 972A (Magenta) HP 972A (Yellow); HP 972X (High-Yield Black); HP 972X (High-Yield Cyan); HP 972X (High-Yield Magenta); HP 972X (High-Yield Yellow)|
|connector type||1 high speed USB 2.0 host; 1 high speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network|
|dimensions||14.9"H x 31.6"W x 27.3"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||55 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||55 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum monthly volume||50,000|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum true color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|model||PageWide Pro 452dn|
|number of paper trays||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X v10.6; Mac OS X Lion; Mac OS X Mountain Lion; Linux|
|package contents||PageWide Pro 452dn Printer; HP 972A Setup Black PageWide Cartridge (~3000 Pages); HP 972A Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge; HP 972A Setup Magenta PageWide Cartridge; HP 972A Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (CMY Composite ~1500 Pages); Power cord; Installation guide; CD-ROMs|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||500 sheets|
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|Product Line||PageWide Pro|
|screen size||2 in.|
|total paper tray capacity||850 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Ultimate value and speed—HP PageWide Pro delivers the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest speeds in its class.h1 h2 Get professional-quality color plus best-in-class security features and energy efficiency.h3 h4
Count on exceptional value and the results businesses need—print professional-quality color documents for the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.h2
Keep productivity on track with best-in-class speedsh1 and fast printing from sleep mode. Documents are ready fast, so there’s less waiting.
Minimize interruptions and downtime with efficient, reliable performance. Conserve resources and use less energy than laser printers,h4 with HP PageWide Technology designed for today’s busy office.
Help protect your fleet, data, and documents with best-in-class securityh3 and fleet management features. Help secure important information and get the tools you need to work efficiently and confidently.
HP PageWide is designed with fewer moving parts. The stationary, page-width print bar enables unmatched speeds, improved reliability, and fewer replacement parts, all with professional print quality at the lowest total cost of operation in its class.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
- HP PageWide Pro 452dn Printer
- HP 972A Setup Black PageWide Cartridge (~3000 pages)
- HP 972A Setup Cyan PageWide Cartridge
- HP 972A Setup Magenta PageWide Cartridge
- HP 972A Setup Yellow PageWide Cartridge (CMY composite ~1500 pages)
- power cord
- installation guide
- CD-ROMs (for software, Windows and Mac printer drivers, and User's Guide).
- Please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 ppm
- Print speed color (normal, letter)
- Up to 40 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 6.5 sec
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 7 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 50,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 750 to 4500
- Print technology
- HP PageWide Technology with pigmented inks
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on unspecified plain paper, HP Premium Inkjet Presentation Paper Matte, and HP Inkjet Brochure Paper Matte)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 600 x 600 input dpi (on HP Advanced Photo Papers)
- 2.0" MGD (Monochrome Graphic Display)
- HP ePrint capability
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, Linux (hplip.net)
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 512 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 500-sheet input tray, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500 sheet tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 300-sheet face-down output bin
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch); Tray 2: Letter, statement, executive, envelopes (No. 10); Tray 3: Letter, oficio, legal, statement, executive
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: 4.0 x 8.3 in to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain paper (light, intermediate, mid-weight, heavy, extra heavy, prepunched, recycled, bond, other inkjet plain paper), photo (glossy, gloss, soft gloss, satin, matte, other inkjet photo), envelopes, labels, cards, specialty papers (glossy brochure, matte brochure, tri-fold brochure, Hagaki, greeting cards, other inkjet specialty paper)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 31.6 x 27.3 x 14.9 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 31.6 x 27.3 x 14.9 in
- 36.10 lb
- One-year, on-site warranty, service and support; one-year technical phone support, chat, and e-mail
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Total cost of ownership comparison based on 90,000 pages, manufacturers’ published specifications for page yields and energy use, manufacturers’ suggested retail prices for hardware and supplies, cost per page based on ISO yield with continuous printing in default mode with highest-available-capacity cartridges, long-life consumables of all color business printers $300–$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1,000 USD as of November 2015, excluding products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims and http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. h1 Comparison based on manufacturers’ published specifications of fastest available color mode of all color business printers $300–$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1000 USD as of November 2015, excluding other HP PageWide products, and products with 1% or lower market share using market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. HP PageWide speeds based on General Office mode and exclude first page. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds h4 Energy claim based on TEC data reported on energystar.gov. Data normalized to determine energy efficiency of majority of in-class business printers $300-$800 USD and MFPs $400–$1000 USD as of November 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2015. Actual results may vary. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/pagewideclaims h3 Best-in-class security claim based on HP review of published embedded security features of competitive in-class Pro printers as of January 2016. Learn more at http://www.hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims