Educational Insights® MicroProElite™ Microscope Set Item # 171173
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get a closer look at tiny organisms with this 98-piece microscope kit
- Introduces students to scientific observation. Allows kids to make their own specimen slides and camera mount.
- Glass optics and 50x to 900x power settings deliver precise visuals.
- Projection/drawing device lets users trace images or view with a group.
- Die-cast metal construction withstands frequent use.
- 98-piece set offers all the accessories needed to get started. Includes 2 eye pieces (10x and 30x), a camera adapter, projection/drawing device, scalpel, spatula, magnifying glass, measuring graduate, stirring rod, tweezers, test tube with cap, petri dish, pipette, spare bulb, 6 specimen vials, 5 prepared slides, 18 blank slides with labels, 36 slide covers, storage and carrying case and a 24-page instruction and activity guide.
- For use in grades 3 through 7.
|brand name||Educational Insights|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade|
|size||4 3/4"H x 16 1/2"W x 24 1/2"D|
|age recommendation||8 - 14 years|