zBoost Cell Phone Signal Booster Item # 171471
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The zBoost ZB645SL-CM cell phone signal amplifier kit extends a Cell Zone in your larger indoor spaces. The ZB645SL-CM captures the marginal to reliable cellular signal you have outdoors and rebroadcasts it indoors, up to 7,500 square feet. The zBoost boosts cell phone signals for voice calls and text for all major carriers.
|Certifications & Standards||FCC Parts 15 & 20|
|Frequency Range||824 MHz to 849 MHz; 869 MHz to 894 MHz; 1850 MHz to 1910 MHz; 1930 MHz to 1990 MHz|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|Maximum Gain||77 dB|
|Network Supported||CDMA; GSM; GPRS; EVDO; UMTS; HSPA|
|package contents||Cell Phone Signal Booster; External Directional Antenna; Indoor Ceiling-Mount Antenna; 2 x 15 ft RG-6 Cable; 1 x 35 ft RG-6 Cable; Flat Window Entry Cable; Mounting Hardware; Power Supply|
|Product Name||Cell Phone Signal Booster|
|Transmit Power||7 W|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The package includes: zBoost amplifier base unit, indoor ceiling-mount antenna, power supply, external antenna with mounting hardware, window-entry cable, 15 ft. of RG-6 coax cable (x2) and 35 ft. of RG-6 coax cable.
- High performance dual band signal booster - coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. (up to 77 dB gain)
- Ideal for large homes that have reliable outside signal or for smaller spaces that have weaker outside signal
- External directional antenna for increased system performance
- Indoor dome ceiling mount antenna provides omnidirectional coverage
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and can provide faster 3G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance on iPhone™, Samsung™, Android™ and other phones and mobile devices
- Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
- Extends phone battery life - phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
- Easier to set up – window entry cable included
- Designed in Silicon Valley – Made in North America
zBoost Comparison Chart
|zBoost Workspace ZB540 Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 1,500 sq.ft.||zBoost SOHO ZB545 Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 2,500 sq.ft.||zBoost SOHO Max ZB545M Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 3,500 sq.ft.||zBoost Xtreme ZB545X Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 5,500 sq.ft.||zBoost TRIO SOHO ZB575 Tri-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for 4G LTE||zBoost TRIO SOHO Xtreme ZB575X Tri-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for 4G LTE||zBoost SOHO Premium ZB645SL-CM Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 7,500 sq.ft.||zBoost SOHO Premium ZB645SL Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster With Coverage Up To 10,000 sq.ft.|
|Improved Coverage Area||1 Room||Multiple Rooms||Multiple Rooms||Whole House||Multiple Rooms||Multiple Rooms||Whole House||Large Building|
|Voice and Text||
|AT&T or Verizon 4G LTE||
|Outside Signal Strength STRONG (3+ Bars)||
|Outside Signal Strength WEAK (1+ Bar)||
|NO Outside Signal Strength (0 Bars)|
- Base Unit
- Indoor Ceiling Antenna with Connector
- Power Supply
- Coaxial Cable ( 2 x 15 ft)
- Coaxial Cable (35 ft)
- Window Entry Cable
- External Antenna and Mounting Hardware
1. Mount the External AntennaChoose a location for the External Antenna using your cell phone to determine the area of strongest signal. The coverage your zBoost booster provides is largely determined by the strength of signal received by the External Antenna.
To maximize signal coverage, place the External Antenna where you find the strongest signal, at least 3 feet above any metal with at least 15 feet of vertical separation between the External Antenna and the Base Unit.
2. Place the zBoost Base Unit and Indoor Ceiling Antenna where you want to create a Cell ZoneNote: There should be a minimum of 15 vertical feet of separation between the Base Unit and the External Antenna.
Connect the Indoor Ceiling Antenna to the 15 feet of RG-6. Then, using the TNC-F Adaptor, connect the RG-6 to the Base Unit. The Indoor Antenna should be mounted on a ceiling where increased coverage is desired.
3. Run the Coaxial Cable between the External Antenna and the Base UnitConnect the two provided RG-6 coax cables (35 feet & 15 feet) using the provided window-entry cable. Use the attached cables to connect the Base Unit and External Antenna through a window, positioning the window-entry cable at the window closing.
4. Connect the power supply to the zBoost Base Unit and plug into a power outlet
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 14.5 x 6.7|