This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Scotch® Magic™ Tape In Dispenser, 3/4" x 300" Item # 171553
Pretty and practical!
- Weighted, rubberized base protects surfaces, while adding stability.
- Simply designed to coordinate with a variety of décor styles.
- For general home or office use.
- Fits standard size tape rolls, not included.
- Coordinates with other See Jane Work accessories (sold separately).
|core diameter||1 in.|
From the Manufacturer|
Office Tape Guide
Scotch® Magic™ Tape
Trust your important tasks to the office tape that has been the preferred choice for office, home offices and schools for over 50 years.
- Disappears on most office papers so it’s easy to scan and read documents
- Securely mends, posts or seals your important documents
- Simplifies labeling, correction and organization
- Document and envelope sealing, mending, posting, labeling and correction
Scotch® Transparent Tape
Tape with confidence using this reliable multi-task tape.
- Glossy-finish is crystal-clear for a professional appearance
- Instant adhesion with excellent holding power for your most critical taping tasks
- Keeps your important projects looking better, longer. Tape won’t dry out or yellow.
- Wrapping, sealing, mending, and label protection.
Scotch® Double Sided Tape
Find satisfaction in this versatile tape to produce projects and presentations.
- Attaches your documents cleanly for a neater result
- Adheres to papers and poster boards and does not show for a professional appearance
- Easy to use and hassle-free with no liners
- Mounting documents, joining spreadsheets, and other graphic or layout projects.
Scotch® Removable Tape
When you need options, this tape’s unique adhesive holds your paper securely, yet gives you the freedom to remove or reposition it.
- Change your mind and remove and repost documents
- Simplifies temporary notations or corrections with no glare
- Keeps your document looking professional
- Posting temporary documents, making corrections, and temporary layout work.