- Home /
- Product Details
- Runs on Microsoft® Windows® 10.
- 15.6" diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- 6GB memory allows you to efficiently run the programs you need.
- 500GB hard drive holds your songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Includes multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards; 1 USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 ports. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Features speakers and headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack.
- Includes full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad.
- Play and burn CDs and DVDs with SuperMulti DVD burner.
- Security features help protect your data. Includes Kensington® MicroSaver Lock Slot and Power-on Password. Also accepts third-party Security Lock Devices.
- Take advantage of included software. Includes Pinger, Skype, CyberLink YouCam, Microsoft Games, Solitaire, Mahjong, HP Support Assistant, HP User Guide, HP Utility Center, Netflix, HP Savings Center, Windows Essentials, SkyDrive, Photo Gallery, CyberLink Media Suite, CyberLink Power2Go, CyberLink LabelPrint, CyberLink PowerDVD, HP Connected Photo powered by Snapfish, HP Connected Music, 7-Zip, HP ePrint, Box, HP SimplePass, HP Recovery Manager, HP MyRoom, and more.
- Provides up to 7.25 hours of battery life on a single charge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver — For technology products with multiple environment attributes – ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||DTS Studio|
|color||cross brushed pattern in turbo silver|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|laptop battery life range||5 - 7.9 hours|
|LCD Backlight Technology||WLED backlight|
|maximum battery life||7.25 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||6 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||1.7 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|optical drive||SuperMulti DVD burner|
|ports||HDMI; USB 2.0; USB 3.0|
|processor model||Core i5-4210U|
|processor speed||1.7 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 4400|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
This HP notebook is all about getting the perfect combination of design, reliability, and features. Style and productivity while keeping your wallet in mind - now that's something to get excited about.
Reliable storage and dependable power for an unbeatable value.
A range of vibrant colors and a textured fingerprint-proof cover gives you a stylish way to show off.h1
A longer lasting battery means more time outside and more time on the go.
With industry-leading processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
Windows 10 Home is here. Do great things.f2
Enjoy your entertainment in amazing clarity with this vivid HD display.f3
Enjoy dynamic audio nuances and rich sounds with DTS Sound +.f4
Enjoy movies, gaming and more with Intel® Graphics.
Boot up and launch apps in seconds with a drive that adjusts to your needs.
Go about your day longer without recharging.f5
Take your pick of colors for style that matches you.f6
Take this notebook anywhere, thanks to a thin and light design.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d21
- Memory, standard
- 6 GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 x 2 GB, 1 x 4 GB)
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 5400 rpm SATAd10
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-4210U with Intel HD Graphics 4400 (1.7 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d12
- 4.73 lbd5
- 39.6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)d12
- Display size (diagonal)
- 39.6 cm (15.6")
- Intel HD Graphics 4400d3
- Battery type
- 3-cell (31 WHr) Li-ion polymer
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.13 x 10.02 x 0.96 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphoned4
- Pointing device
- Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- DTS Sound+ with 2 speakers
- 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1)d9
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Turbo silver
- Product design
- Crossed brush line design
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d15
- 2 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s21 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8 and 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 and 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com s8 Testing conducted by HP consisting of full battery discharge while running a series of productivity scripts against the following applications (which may or may not be included with your particular product): Adobe® AcrobatReader 7.0, Adobe® Illustrator® CS2, Adobe® Photoshop® CS2, Apple® Quicktime 7.1, Intervideo® WinDVD® 8, Macromedia® Flash 8, Microsoft® Office® 2003 Pro, Microsoft® Project 2003, and Winzip® 10.0. Prior to testing, the system was fully charged and set to display brightness of 60 nits, auto dim disabled, wireless off, suspend and hibernate disabled and all other programs, utilities, and services not essential to running the computer system or battery life test. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. h1 Colors may vary by product, region, or country. f5 Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details. f2 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. f6 Colors may vary by region. f3 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. f4 DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.” OR ”DTS Sound+ is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d21 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8 and 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 and 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com d10 For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software. d12 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d5 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d4 Intel® Smart Response Technology: requires a compatible Intel processor, enabled chipset, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology software and a properly configured HDD + solid state cache. The solid state cache is designed to accelerate the system response experience and not utilized as additional storage capacity. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. d9 Wireless access point and Internet service required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d2 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome. d15 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability