D-Link DHP-1320 IEEE 802.11n Wireless Router Item # 171730
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Connect the DHP-1320 to your cable or DSL modem to share your broadband Internet connection with multiple computers, game consoles, or media players throughout your home or office. Once connected, you can create your own personal wireless network to share documents, music, photos, and more.D-Link's DHP-1320 Powerline Router combines the HomePlug AV standard with wireless technology providing a fast and easy way to expand your network to all corners of your home. HomePlug AV offers high speed rates, making it an ideal solution for fast Internet access, lag-free gaming, streaming video, and VoIP.The DHP-1320 features two modes of operations - Router mode and Access Point mode. Router mode receives an outside Internet connection and transmits it via powerline and Wi-Fi. Access Point mode creates a Wi-Fi network based on an existing powerline network signal. Both modes offer comprehensive security features that help to prevent unauthorized access to your network. AES data encryption protects the powerline network from intruder wire-tapping. Meanwhile, modern encryption standards such as WEP, WPA and WPA2 ensure that your data will remain safe when transmitted wirelessly. Dual active firewalls also help to guard against potential attacks originating from the Internet.D-Link Green features for the DHP-1320 include Wi-Fi scheduling, PLC power saving, and power saving by link status. Scheduled wireless allows administrators to configure specific hours when the wireless network will be powered off to save energy and enhance security. PLC power saving shuts down the powerline function when no Ethernet activity or wireless connection is detected. Power saving by link status automatically detects the link status of wired devices and reduces the power usage of ports that are idle. A physical power button on the back of the router allows you to turn the device off without unplugging it.The SharePort Network USB utility allows you to connect a multifunction printer to the USB port to share printing and scanning functions among family members. The USB SharePort also supports external hard drives and flash storage for sharing files across your home network.
|Antenna Gain||2 dBi|
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE 802.11n; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.3u|
|Fast Ethernet Port||Yes|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.49 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Management||DHCP; Web-based configuration and management; Quality Of Service; Syslog|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|ports||3 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 broadband (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 USB|
|Security Features||VPN Pass Through; DoS prevention; Stateful Packet Inspection; IP/MAC Address Filtering; DMZ Support|
|security/encryption||64/128 bits WEP; WPA; WPA2|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||300 Mbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionThe DHP-1320 provides network connections to anywhere in your house using the electrical wiring already installed. Simply connect your router and plug it into a power outlet to turn every other power outlet1 in your home into a network connection. The powerline feature provides up to 200 Mbps2 over your electrical wiring, and you can also use the Wireless N connectivity up to 300Mbps3 - fast enough to stream HD video, support enhanced gaming and share large files across your home.
Whole-Home Network Coverage Over Your Home’s Electrical Wiring
The D-Link Wireless N PowerLine Router (DHP-1320) works seamlessly with D-Link’s PowerLine AV adapters (available separately) to extend your network to the farthest corners of your home using the electrical wiring already installed in your walls. Simply connect your router and plug it into a power outlet to turn every other power outlet in your home into a network connection - no drilling or messy cables required. Also, since it is compliant with the HomePlug AV standard, you can use it to extend an existing PowerLine network1 , or simply create a new one.
High Quality Performance
The DHP-1320 provides up to 200 Mbps over your electrical wiring - fast enough to stream HD video, support enhanced gaming and share large files from anywhere in your home.
The Convenience of Wi-Fi and PowerLine - All in One Place
The DHP-1320 is also a Wireless N 300 router that provides 300 Mbps wireless connectivity. By using D-Link’s Wireless N technology, the DHP-1320 provides a significantly faster and farther-reaching wireless signal than outdated Wireless G routers. D-Link’s Intelligent Antenna Technology makes use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off of walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate dead spots. At the same time, you can use PowerLine in areas where a wired connection would be beneficial, like hard-to-reach areas in your home.
IPV6 Ready: Get Ready for the Future
With the growing number of Internet-enabled applications requiring IP addresses, the supply of IP addresses under the current Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) system has already been exhausted. The IPv6 protocol solves this network addressing exhaustion by creating more IP addresses, but migration from IPv4 to IPv6 is not necessarily automatic. But, you don't need to worry about service interruption if you go with D-Link products that are IPv6 Certified. Your network will be automatically IPv4 and IPv6 ready when you use an IPv6-certified D-Link product like his one. With D-Link products, you can rest assured that you'll be covered for the current and the new standards without any hassle to you.
- IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g Compliant
- Up to 300Mbp3 Throughput for Wi-Fi Network
- Up to 200Mbps2 Throughput for PowerLine AV Network
- Uses Your Home’s Existing Electrical Wiring by Plugging into Power Outlets1
- PowerLine Sync Connection (ENY) Button
- Wi-Fi® Protected Setup™ (WPS) for Simple Push-Button Wireless Network Configuration
- Built-in QoS Engine Enhances Internet Experience
- Three 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch Ports
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA™ or WPA2™
- Power Saving Mode
- Supports 128-bit AES Encryption For PowerLine Network Security
- Plug & Play Installation
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support4
- 1-Year Limited Warranty5
|Powerline Modulation Scheme||
|Powerline Frequency Band||
|Wireless frequency range||
|Minimum System Requirements||
|Advanced Firewall Features||
|SharePort Function Support||
Due to government regulations the 5.25~5.35GHz and 5.47~5.725GHz wireless bands are removed.
All references to speed and range are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Power outlets and electrical wiring must all be part of the same electrical system. Certain electrical conditions in your home, such as wiring conditions and configuration may effect the performance of this product. A minimum of two D-Link PowerLine AV Network Adapters are required to create a network. Connecting this product to a power strip with a surge protector may adversely affect the performance of this product. For best results, plug adapter directly into a power outlet.
- 2 Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of traffic and network overhead, may lower actual data throughput rate. Interference from devices that emit electrical noise, such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers, may adversely affect the performance of this product. This product may interfere with devices such as lighting systems that have a dimmer switch, short wave radios, or other powerline devices that do not follow the HomePlug PowerLine Alliance standard.
- 3 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link’s 802.11n devices.
- 4 24/7 Basic Installation Support is available only in the USA for the first 30 days from date of original purchase.
- 5 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.