TP-LINK CPE510 IEEE 802.11n 300 Mbit/s Wireless Access Point - ISM Band - UNII Band Item # 172913
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
|antenna type||Dual Polarized Antenna|
|Features||MIMO Technology; Weather Proof|
|Input Voltage||24 V DC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product DoesTP-LINK’s 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE510 an ideal choice for both business and home users.
Enterprise Hardware DesignWith Qualcomm Atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and PoE power supply, CPE510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30℃ (-22℉) to +70 ℃ (158℉).
Advanced Antenna System
Built-in High Gain Dual-Polarized Antenna and dedicated metal reflection ensures higher gain and lower noise interference.
High Power & High SensitivityIn advanced, high power Tx (up to 27dBm/500mw) and high sensitivity Rx (up to -95dBm) radio front-end design breaks down the barriers of traditional Wi-Fi transmission range, making CPE510 an ideal product for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Professional Outdoor DesignCPE510 is designed to work in harsh environments, even in some of the world’s most hostile climate conditions.
With its outdoor weatherproof enclosure and industrial-level hardware design, CPE510 can continue operating in various weather conditions, such as sunshine, rainfall, wind, snow or extremely low/high temperature environment(-30°C~70°C).
Double Protection against ESD Attacks
Besides its grounding terminal, CPE510 offers another way to eliminate ESD attacks via the PoE adapter and Ethernet cable with grounding wire. The CPE510’s additional security measures provide up to 15KV ESD and 6000V lightning protection for more reliable operation.
TP-LINK MAXtream TDMA TechnologyAs network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among CPEs and base stations will be so enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user experience, to mitigate these effects, the CPE510 uses MAXtream TDMA Technology.
15km+ Wireless Data TransmissionSpecially designed for outdoor uses, ideal for long distance wireless data transmission over 15km+, tested in the field.
Pharos Control – Centralized Management SystemCPE510 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily manage all the devices in their network from a single PC - Pharos Control. Functions like device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using Pharos Control.
PharOSUser-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to apply more specific configurations
- Built-in 13dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mw
- System-level optimization for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos MAXtream TDMA(Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency, ideal for PTMP applications
- Centralized Management System – Pharos Control
- AP / Client / Repeater / AP Router / AP Client Router (WISP) operation modes
- Outdoor stabilized enclosure with IPX5 waterproof certification
- Dual Ethernet ports and grounding terminal integrated
- 6000V Lightning Protection, 15KV ESD Protection
- Passive PoE Adapter supports up to 60 meters (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows for device reset remotely
- Provides WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK data security
- Selectable bandwidth of 5/10/20/40MHz
- Provides Throughput Monitor, Spectrum Analyzer, Speed Test and Ping tools
- Easy antenna alignment with wireless signal quality indicators via Web interface