Scotch® Magic™ 811 Removable Tape, 1" Core, 3/4" x 1296" Item # 173096
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Holds securely, yet can be easily removed or repositioned
- Great for cut-and-paste and temporary holding applications.
- Disappears on paper.
- Pulls off the roll smoothly and cuts easily.
|tape type||general purpose|
|tape features||double sided|
|dispenser style||not included|
|core diameter||1 in.|
From the Manufacturer|
Office Tape Guide
Scotch® Magic™ Tape
Trust your important tasks to the office tape that has been the preferred choice for office, home offices and schools for over 50 years.
- Disappears on most office papers so it’s easy to scan and read documents
- Securely mends, posts or seals your important documents
- Simplifies labeling, correction and organization
- Document and envelope sealing, mending, posting, labeling and correction
Scotch® Transparent Tape
Tape with confidence using this reliable multi-task tape.
- Glossy-finish is crystal-clear for a professional appearance
- Instant adhesion with excellent holding power for your most critical taping tasks
- Keeps your important projects looking better, longer. Tape won’t dry out or yellow.
- Wrapping, sealing, mending, and label protection.
Scotch® Double Sided Tape
Find satisfaction in this versatile tape to produce projects and presentations.
- Attaches your documents cleanly for a neater result
- Adheres to papers and poster boards and does not show for a professional appearance
- Easy to use and hassle-free with no liners
- Mounting documents, joining spreadsheets, and other graphic or layout projects.
Scotch® Removable Tape
When you need options, this tape’s unique adhesive holds your paper securely, yet gives you the freedom to remove or reposition it.
- Change your mind and remove and repost documents
- Simplifies temporary notations or corrections with no glare
- Keeps your document looking professional
- Posting temporary documents, making corrections, and temporary layout work.