This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
HP offers intelligent single and dual radio Access Points designed to provide reliable, easy-to-use wireless connectivity across the network. All the HP MSM Access Points are managed by any of the HP MSM Controllers and the HP RF Manager for the RF Security Sensors. All the HP MSM Access Points can also work in autonomous mode. The HP MSM Access Points require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable drop and are IEEE802.3af compliant or can be powered directly via a power adaptor. HP has a full range of both indoor and outdoor MSM Access Points.
|Antenna Connector||RP-SMA Connector|
|Antenna Gain||2 dBi|
|antenna type||Omnidirectional Antenna|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Input Voltage||5 V DC|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.46 GHz|
|ISM Minimum Frequency||2.41 GHz|
|Management||IEEE 802.1q VLAN; IEEE 802.1p QoS; HP ProCurve Manager 3.0 AU1; HP ProCurve Mobility Manager 3.0 AU2; SNMP v2c,v3; DHCP|
|ports||1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45); 2 10/100 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Product Name||ProCurve MSM310 MultiService Access Point|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5.83 GHz|
|UNII Minimum Frequency||5.18 GHz|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g|
|Wireless Security||IDS; IPS; IP filter; Access Control; EAP-SIM; EAP-FAST; EAP-TLS; EAP-TTLS; PEAP; MAC address authentication; AAA; EAP-MD5; PAP; CHAP; MS-CHAPv2; WPA; WPA2; AES; TKIP|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||54 Mbit/s|
HP MSM310 Access Point (US)
|HP offers intelligent single and dual radio Access Points designed to provide reliable, easy-to-use wireless connectivity across the network. All the HP MSM Access Points are managed by any of the HP MSM Controllers and the HP RF Manager for the RF Security Sensors. All the HP MSM Access Points can also work in autonomous mode. The HP MSM Access Points require a single Power over Ethernet (PoE) cable drop and are IEEE802.3af compliant or can be powered directly via a power adaptor. HP has a full range of both indoor and outdoor MSM Access Points.|
Quality of Service (QoS)
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization: delivers data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic
- SpectraLink voice priority (SVP) support: prioritizes SpectraLink voice IP packets sent from a SpectraLink NetLink SVP server to SpectraLink wireless voice handsets to help ensure excellent voice quality
- Wireless: - L2/L3/L4 classification: IEEE 802.1p VLAN priority, SpectraLink SVP and DiffServ. - Wi-Fi MultiMedia (WMM), IEEE 802.11e EDCF, and Service-Aware priority assigned by VSC. - Maximum VoIP call capacity: 12 active calls on IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
- Network management: - Fully manageable using HP PCM 3.0 AU1 and HP Mobility Manager 3.0 AU2. - SNMP v2c, SNMP v3, MIB-II with Traps, and RADIUS Authentication Client MIB (RFC 2618). - Embedded HTML management tool with secure access (SSL and VPN). - Scheduled configuration and firmware upgrades from central server.
- Diagnostic: - Client event log records association, authentication, and DHCP events. - Packet capture tool for Ethernet and IEEE 802.11 interfaces (PCAP format). - Data rate matrix.
- Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support: simplifies deployment and dramatically reduces installation costs by helping to eliminate the time and cost involved in supplying local power at each access point location
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage: - Single, dual, and tri-radio IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points. - Per-radio software-selectable configuration of frequency bands. - Self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh extends network availability . - Wi-Fi Alliance certified for interoperability with all 802.11a/b/g client devices . - IEEE 802.3af PoE or external power cord on selected models .
- Interoperability: Wi-Fi Alliance certifications, including IEEE 802.11g Wi-Fi and WPA2 to help ensure multivendor interoperability
- Virtual Service Communities (VSCs): - Up to 16 SSIDs, each with unique MAC address, configurable SSID broadcasts. - Individual security and QoS profiles per VSC. - Configurable DTIM and minimum data rate per VSC. - Each VSC can be mapped to separate IEEE 802.1Q VLANs. - WMM and/or WMM-PS. - Security filter. - IP filter.
- AP client access control functions: - IEEE 802.1X authentication using EAP-SIM, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, and PEAP. - MAC address authentication using local or RADIUS access lists. - RADIUS AAA using EAP-MD5, PAP, CHAP, and MS-CHAPv2. - RADIUS Client (RFC 2865 and 2866) with location-aware support. - Layer 2 wireless client isolation.
- Auto Channel Select (ACS): helps reduce radio co-channel interference by automatically selecting the radio channel with the least interference
- Choice of IEEE 802.11i, WPA2, or WPA: locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access; robust Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP) encryption secures the data integrity of wireless traffic
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering: when enabled, prevents communication between wireless devices associated with the same access point
- IEEE 802.1X: provides port-based user authentication with support for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) MD5, TLS, TTLS, and PEAP with choice of AES, TKIP, and static or dynamic WEP encryption for protecting wireless traffic between authenticated clients and the access point
- Lifetime Warranty: - for as long as you own the product, with next-business-day advance replacement (available in most countries) .
- Electronic and telephone support: limited electronic and telephone support is available from HP; refer to the HP Web site at www.procurve.com/support for details on the support provided and the period during which support is available
- Software releases: refer to the HP Web site at www.procurve.com/support for details on the software releases provided and the period during which software releases are available
|Ports||2 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX), Duplex: half or full|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 50°C|
|Operating humidity range||5 to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Power consumption||6.5 W (maximum)|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||6.4 x 6.52 x 1.88 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability