- Home /
- Product Details
- Up to 3,167 Mbps data transfer rate for rapid file sharing and connectivity.
- Features martConnect and Advanced AC SmartBeam technology for HD streaming and gaming on multiple devices.
- Designed with 4 external antennas and high power amplifiers to deliver maximum range around the house.
- MU-MIMO ready to provide high-bandwidth signal to multiple devices at once. Firmware update required.
- Supports up to 4 data streams for increased throughput.
- Includes 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port, and 1 USB 3.0 port.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|Broadband Transmission Technology||Ethernet|
|dimensions||4.7"H x 15.23"W x 4.7"D|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|ISM Maximum Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc.|
|maximum data transfer rate||3167 Mbps|
|Number of External Antennas||4|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X|
|plug and play||yes|
|ports||Ethernet 10/100/1000; USB 3.0|
|Total Number of Antennas||4|
|UNII Maximum Frequency||5 GHz|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||3165 Mbit/s|
From the Manufacturer|
Ultimate Wi-Fi Performance
AC3150 speed for a ridiculously fast wireless network.
2.4 and 5GHz bands for optimal coverage and reliability.
High-Bandwidth Wi-Fi signal to multiple devices at the same time.
1.4GHz Dual Core Processor
Faster network speed for a more powerful router.
High Power Antennas
Wider coverage throughout your home.
Allocates the best possible band for optimal performance.
Advanced AC Smart Beam
Tracks your connected devices for enhanced Wi-Fi speed and range.
4 x 4 Datastreams
Supports 4 data streams for increased throughput.
- 11AC Wi-Fi - World's fastest Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1000 Mbps on 2.4GHz + 2167 Mbps on 5GHz
- 1.4 GHz Processor - Fast and reliable wireless, Ethernet and USB performance
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Ensures the best wired online experience for HD streaming and gaming
- Whole-Home Coverage - High power amplifiers extend wireless range further than with Wireless N
- High-Powered Antennas - 4 external antennas amplify wireless signal
- Traffic Prioritization – Advanced QoS engine guarantees the best performance for high priority programs, games and video streaming
- Dual-Band Technology – Decreases wireless interference and congestion, allowing you to connect more devices
- Band Steering – Automatically assigns devices to the less crowded 5 GHz network to increase bandwidth efficiency and availability
- Advanced AC SmartBeam – Unique beamforming technology dramatically enhances wireless signal strength and range
- DLNA Enabled (Compatible) – Play and share your media on any DLNA devices, such as TVs, gaming consoles, smartphones and more
- 3.0 USB Ports – One USB 3.0 port with speeds up to 10x faster than 2.0
- mydlink SharePort App – Remotely stream and share movies, music, pictures and more from your connected USB hard drive
- SharePort Utility – Access and share a USB printer, scanner or storage device over your home network
- Easy To Install – Installation wizard manually walks you through setup in minutes
- Quick Router Setup (QRS) App – Easy setup app for smartphones and tablets
- mydlink Lite App – Free mobile app with ability to monitor, control & troubleshoot your home network
- WPS Push Button Setup – Quickest method of connecting devices with the push of a button
- Zero Configuration – Once router is setup, other D-Link Zero Configuration devices can easily and instantly connect
- L2TP Over IPSec VPN Server Support – Transmit data securely when connected remotely
- Parental Controls – Create online access schedules and block/allow specific websites and/or devices
- Guest Wi-Fi Network – Enable a public or encrypted wireless guest network to secure and control access to local network devices
- Secure Wi-Fi Encryption– WPA/WPA2 provides highest level of wireless security
- 802.11ac/n/g wireless LAN
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN Ports
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN Port
- USB 3.0
|Standards||- IEEE 802.11ac|
|Minimum System Requirements||
- Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OS X 10.7 and above
- Ethernet Network Interface
- Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 28, Chrome 33 or Safari 7 and above
- For optimal performance, pair the DIR-885L/R with an AC adapter (such as the DWA-192 or DWA-182)
- Cable, DSL or Fiber Optics
- Smart Connect
- Guest Zone
- mydlink SharePort® web access
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- Green Ethernet
- DLNA media server support
- Advanced AC SmartBeam
- Dual active firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN Passthrough (PPTP/L2TP/IPsec)
- Intelligent QoS
- Quick VPN-L2TP over IPsec
|mydlink® Lite Mobile App Features||
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Compatible with iOS or Android mobile
|Wireless Security||- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)||- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC|
|Mobile App Support||
- mydlink Lite
- mydlink SharePort
|- QRS Mobile|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||- 4.7 x 15.2 x 9.7 inches|
|Power||- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz||- Output: 12 V DC, 3A|
|Temperature||- Operating: 32 to 104 °F||- Storage: -4 to 149 °F|
|Humidity||- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing||- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing|
- FCC Class B
- Wi-Fi Certified
- IPv6 Ready
- AC3150 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-885L/R)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Wi-Fi Configuration Card
- Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
|Warranty||- 1-Year Limited Warranty||- Visit http://support.dlink.com/warranty for more information|
Router Comparison Chart
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability