TP-Link DOCSIS 3.0 16x4 High-Speed Cable Modem, TC-7620 Item # 177771
- Get the most out of your cable Internet and save on monthly rental fees with the TC-7620 modem. Works with most major cable Internet Service Providers.
- Enjoy smooth online gaming and HD video with 686Mbps download and 143Mbps upload speeds.
- 3.0 technology delivers speeds at up to 16 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0.
- Features innovative, 16x4 channel bonding.
- Quick and easy to set up. Use a coaxial cable to connect the TC-7620 to your computer or router, and contact your cable Internet Service Provider to activate the modem.
- Package includes Ethernet cable, power adapter and quick installation guide.
|Additional Information||DOWNSTREAM: Channel Bonding: Up to 16; Channel Width: 96MHz(16 channels) / 6MHz (single channel); Modulation: 64 QAM / 256 QAM; Symbol Rate: 5.057 Msym/s (64 QAM) / 5.361 Msym/s(256 QAM); Maximum Data Rate: Up to 680 Mbps; Frequency Range: 88 to 1002 MHz (edge to edge); UPSTREAM: Channel Bonding: Up to 4; Channel Width: 200KHz / 400KHz / 800KHz / 1.6MHz / 3.2MHz / 6.4MHz; Modulation: QPSK, 8/ 16/ 32/ 64/ 128 QAM; Symbol Rate: 160 / 320 / 640 / 1280 / 2560 / 5120 Ksym/s; DHCP: DHCP Client|
|Certifications & Standards||FCC, UL; CableLabs|
|Input Voltage||12 V DC|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum download speed||686 Mbps|
|maximum fax transmission rate||686 Mbps|
|maximum upload speed||143 Kbps|
|modem standard||DOCSIS 3.0|
|Modulation||8QAM; 16QAM; 32QAM; 64QAM; 128QAM; 256QAM; QPSK|
|package contents||DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed Cable Modem; Ethernet Cable; Power Adapter; Quick Installation Guide; Information Card; Technical Support|
|ports||1 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|quick connect feature||yes|
|System Requirements||Operating System: Windows 8/Windows 7/ Windows Vista™, Service Pack 1 or; later/ Windows®XP, Service Pack 2 or later/ Mac®10.4 or; later (Ethernet Connection Only) UNIX®Linux®|
|total recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
TC-7620 DOCSIS 3.0 High Speed Cable ModemGet the most out of your cable Internet and save on monthly rental fees with the TC-7620 modem, certified for XFINITY® from Comcast, Cox®, Spectrum®, Cablevision®, and more. Enjoy smooth online gaming and HD video with the high-performance modem’s 686Mbps download speed.
Stream and Game Without Slowing DownWith 686Mbps download and 143 Mbps upload speeds, the TC-7620 lets you enjoy smooth online gaming and HD streaming.
Eliminate Monthly Rental FeesOwning your modem saves you the rental fees charged by many Internet Service Providers. Purchasing your own cable modem typically costs less than a year’s worth of monthly rental fees
Compatible with major cable ISPsCertified for cable Internet Service Providers, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, and more.
Compatible with cable internet plans up to 300Mbps.1
DOCSIS 3.0 for Faster ThroughputGet speeds 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0 with the TC-7620’s DOCSIS 3.0 technology and innovative 16x4 channel bonding.
Quick, Easy SetupUse a coaxial cable to connect the TC-7620 to your computer or router, and contact your ISP to activate the modem.
*XFINITY from Comcast and Spectrum allow you to activate your modem through the self-activation wizards on their respective websites.
Lifetime Service and 2-Year WarrantyNeed help setting up your TP-LINK device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.2
Features & Specifications
- Save on monthly modem rental fees and get the most out of your high speed internet
- Compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, and more.
- Quick, hassle-free installation
- Gigabit Ethernet port for fast transfer speeds
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status
- Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- CableLabs-certified DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
- 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support
- 16x4 Channel Bonding for Faster Throughput
- Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
- Compatible with Major ISPs
- Easy Setup
- Lifetime Service and 2-Year Warranty
16x4 Channel Bonding for Faster Throughput
The TC-7620 cable modem uses DOCSIS 3.0 technology and 16x4 channel bonding to increase its throughput, meaning faster overall speeds for your devices.
Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
Owning your cable modem saves you the fees charged by many ISPs for renting their networking equipment. Thanks to the monthly savings it brings, the TC-7620 can ultimately pay for itself.
Compatible with Major ISPs
The TC-7620 is compatible with major cable ISPs, including XFINITY from Comcast, Cox, Spectrum, and more.
1) Connect the new cable modem.
2) Open up a browser window to automatically start the online activation process, or contact your ISP to set up the new modem.
Lifetime Service and 2-Year Warranty
Need help setting up your TP-Link device? Our team is here 24/7 to provide no-cost technical support, including setup assistance, no matter when you purchased our product. Plus, our 2-year warranty gives you worry-free service.
- 1 Maximum cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are the transmission rates that the device is capable of and certified for based on CableLabs DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Actual cable internet uplink and downlink speeds are not guaranteed and will vary according to your cable provider, MSO provisioning, and the speed tier of your subscription. Some modems are not compatible with certain cable providers. Please check with your cable provider to verify whether this modem is compatible with their service. Broadband cable service is required to use this device. Not compatible with voice services.