Creative Teaching Press® Learn To Read Book Series With CD, Variety Pack 5, Level D, Grades K - 2 Item # 180057
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Make learning to read an audio and visual experience
- Learn sight words, build vocabulary and develop listening skills. Repetitive, easy-to read text, pictures and natural language simplifies learning.
- Combination of books and audio tracks lets children listen and follow along. Read-along CD features Song, Read, Echo Read and Chant tracks and fun music and sound effects.
- For children in grades K - 2.
- Aligns with Common Core standards.
- Choose from math, science, language arts and social studies subject matter. Book titles include Oranges for Orange Juice, Cat and Dog on Playground Patrol, We Can Go to School, Here Come the Trucks, The Bear Went Over the Mountain, Who Lives Here?, Mother Goose Guessing, Who Will Help?, Mr. Noisy's Book of Patterns, The Costume Parade, All Through the Week with Cat and Dog and Scaredy Cat Runs Away.
|age recommendation||5 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|distributor||Creative Teaching Press|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|number of pages||16|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|