This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Punch! ViaCAD 2D3D brings the power of 3D to everyone; regardless of your design experience. This software provides a seamless marriage of 2D and 3D to help you take your sketched ideas to 3D realism. Powerful but easy-to-use 3D design and drafting tools will help you create like seasoned designers and compatibility with other systems will let you share your designs.
With support for both metric and imperial measurements as well as AutoCAD and other formats to share, ViaCAD is the perfect 3D software to model your ideas. ViaCAD has tools for architectural drawings, mechanical designs, electrical schematics, Do-It-Yourself projects, and much more.
Just some of the types of drawings you can tackle with ViaCAD:
- 3D models for prototyping with 3D printers
- Mechanical parts
- DIY projects: 3D models of furniture and work benches
- Architectural drawings for drafting documents, room layouts and 3d visualization
- Inventions: Easily create 3D models of your concepts
- Educational: Drawings and 3D models for science fairs
- 3D Models shared at the office
- Objects for use in game development studios
ViaCAD is solid modeling made easy! Creating 3D models is easy with ViaCAD, regardless of the design's complexity. The LogiCursor will guide your cursor to help you create drafting documents or even align points in 3D. Editing is as easy as drag and drop with the Gripper.
- The LogiCursor allows drawing precisely with your mouse and cursor in both 2D and 3D, aligning your cursor with existing points in your drawing.
- The Gripper provides click and drag style editing for moving, copying, scaling and rotating parts of the drawing, even faces.
- Push/Pull Modeling delivers intuitive editing of your 3D models, allowing 3D surfaces to be editing with your mouse and cursor.
- Customizable Grids can be configured as rectangular, polar (circular), and even Isometric.
- 26,000 symbols are included to speed up your designing!
|additional requirements||Mac OS X v10.5 or higher | Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended)|
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||599755 KB|
|memory requirements||1GB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||4GB free space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel processor|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability