This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
Punch! ViaCAD 2D is a simple, powerful and professional 2D drafting and design tool for everyone. Unlike other 2D drawing software, ViaCAD is packed with unique tools to help you create precision drawings and sketches easily. With over 275 drawing tools, ViaCAD is the perfect choice for producing anything from simple sketches to fully dimensioned, standards compliant, production ready drawings. Built on a 64-bit platform; ViaCAD easily handles large designs.
Just some of the drawings that you can create with ViaCAD:
- Mechanical detail drawings
- Create scaled graphics for illustrations in presentations and documentation
- Schematics: Electrical, Electronic, Piping, Flow charts, and much more!
- DIY projects: Plans for home projects such as building workbenches and furniture
- Architectural: Draw building layouts and furniture plans
- Plans for inventions and ideas
Drawing precisely is easy with ViaCAD. The LogiCursor guides your cursor to potential point selections in the drawing; anticipating your next action. Editing is just as easy with the Gripper; adding drag and drop capabilities to simple and more complex edits. Customizable grids add another level of ease to drawing and editing. The grids provide precision drag and drop in rectangular, polar (circular), and Isometric layouts.
- Intelligent cursor snapping with LogiCursor
- The Gripper provides drag and drop style editing.
- Customizable grids make creating patterns of objects easy.
- Drawing SetUp wizard walks you through setting up the drawing space
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Custom tool palettes let you create the best workspace for your project.
Includes over 250 drawing and editing tools!
Create precision drawings with tools that you would expect and some that will surprise you. Each drawing tool has multiple options for creating objects in your designs. Powerful tools such as rectangular and polar (circular) arrays help you create more precise and complicated patterns.
|additional requirements||Mouse Pointing Device (wheel button recommended)|
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||236441 KB|
|memory requirements||1GB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||4GB free space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium or AMD Athlon class processor|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability