Punch! ViaCAD Pro v9, Download Version Item # 182017
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Punch! ViaCAD Pro is 3D CAD software with the perfect blend of conceptual and production design tools. Designed with professionals in mind, ViaCAD Pro delivers the flexibility of mesh-based modeling to help you go from idea to 3D concept. Additionally, ViaCAD Pro provides precision 3D solid modeling capabilities with the 2D tools to accurately document designs. The all-in-one design solution!
The power of ViaCAD's precision solid modeling and drafting toolsets make it perfect for designing objects and parts, manufacturing, and prototyping projects. The addition of mesh-based modeling coupled with subdivision technology makes creating 3D conceptual drawings a snap.
Some of the design projects for ViaCAD Pro:
- Product and Packaging design
- DIY manufacturing – create precision models and export to CNC machines.
- Furniture and cabinet design
- Use more sophisticated editing to compliment rendering and animation packages.
- Prototyping with 3D printers
- 2D drafting, diagraming and schematic drawings
- Marketing images for designs with photorealistic rendering
ViaCAD Pro makes it easy to go from idea to design! The wide selection of tools provided in ViaCAD Pro means the right tool for the task is just a mouse click away.
- Multiple Viewports provide 2, 3 even 4 views of the same design and allow drawing between them. Watch how your editing affects the overall project by viewing at different angles all at once.
- Customizable Grids make drawing patterns of objects quick and easy.
- The LogiCursor and Gripper provide precision drawing and editing with your mouse.
- Unlimited Undo
- 80 minutes of training videos included
Conceptual Designs with ViaCAD Pro
Use the complete set of mesh design tools to create organic shapes easily. ViaCAD Pro includes subdivision technology to refine meshes and go from course to smooth surfaces. Push/Pull Modeling provides a tactile method of editing meshes one small surface at a time if needed.
|brand name||WD Encore Software, LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||466742 KB|
|memory requirements||1GB RAM|
|minimum hard disk space||4GB free space|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon class processor|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business|
|publisher||WD Encore Software, LLC|