CheckMark 1099 is a simple, easy-to-use, affordable, professional-caliber 1099 Software! Choose from two versions, depending on your needs: E-File or Print for Windows and Mac.
Both versions handle 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R and 1099-S forms. Both versions will save you money: print 1099-MISC on blank paper or pre-printed forms and the other 1099 types on pre-printed forms. Save time by importing data. Choose the E-file version to submit all data to the IRS electronically.
- Handles paper copies and electronic filing of 1099 forms.
- Works with the current version of CheckMark Payroll and imports data for employees who need a 1099.
- Allow users to “Import from prior year” any time, instead of only giving them the option once when they first run 1099.
- Utilizes the latest database technology. No database server is required.
- Data entry screen looks similar to a real 1099 Form.
- Fast. Data can be imported from text files as well as quickly keyed in manually.
- Allows preview of data before you print.
- Single-user capable, install locally and share data files over a local network.
- Sensitive data is encrypted for confidentiality.
- Handles unlimited companies and unlimited recipients.
- Includes PDF Users Manual and tech support for the filing year.
When e-filing, enjoy these additional features from CheckMark 1099 Software:
- No preprinted Copy A or 1096 “red” forms to purchase.
- Prints 1099-MISC recipient copies and payer copies on blank 4-up sheets.
- Prints all 1099 recipient copies on preprinted forms.
- Supports FIRE electronic filing, which requires an IRS Transmitter Control Code (TCC).
- Creates a single file that includes all companies and all forms ready to submit to the IRS.
|brand name||Channel Sources Distribution Company LLC|
|publisher||Channel Sources Distribution Company LLC|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||Windows XP Service Pack 3 or higher, including Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.5 or higher including Mavericks | Printer | Current version of Adobe PDF Reader|
|minimum hard disk space||100 MB Available Disk Space|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Universal Binary; Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows XP|
|download size||38359 KB|
|memory requirements||512 MB RAM|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability