ABBYY FineReader 12 Professional Edition, Download Version Item # 183277
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
ABBYY FineReader 12 optical character recognition (OCR) raises productivity even higher with features that enhance the accuracy, editing, storage and sharing of scans and conversions. Recognizing 190 languages, it turns scans, PDFs and digital photographs into searchable and editable formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF and e-books. Its unmatched recognition and conversion technologies eliminate retyping or reformatting – preserving original documents’ formats, including headers, footers, graphs and charts. Advanced background processing, swift image loading and one-click automation help you get more done, faster – while verification and editing tools streamline editing OCR results. FineReader’s image pre-processing tools also deliver optimal results from digital cameras and smartphones as well as scans. And for those who want to share these benefits across their organization, FineReader 12 Corporate Edition offers robust networking features and highly cost-effective volume licensing.
Key Features and Benefits:
Timesaving Accuracy and Layout Retention
- Converts image documents into editable and searchable formats with 99.8% accuracy, eliminating the need to correct or retype documents.
- Adaptive Document Recognition Technology precisely reconstructs layouts of even the largest converted multiple-page documents including tables, charts and graphs – no manual reformatting required.
- Automatically recognizes & converts documents in 190 languages in any language combination.
- Intuitive interface and One-Touch Quick Tasks enable you to accomplish complex tasks quickly and easily.
- Advanced Background Processing makes working on large documents easier. View recognized pages, move them, edit or save them, while the rest of the document is still being processed.
Faster Verification & Editing
- Rapid image loading saves time by making images available as soon as they are scanned, enabling you to immediately select pages & areas for recognition.
- Adobe Acrobat Professional DC download version allows you to instantly make edits to scanned documents. Turns your scanned documents into editable PDFs with automatic font matching, so new edits blend in.
- Add restrictions to your more sensitive PDFs.
- Converts file formats quickly and easily. Access and share your recently viewed PDFs on your computer or mobile device.
- Fill, sign and send forms fast from anywhere with smart autofill.
- Fix suspected text recognition errors in scans faster with a side-by-side view. Use a spell checker to identify and fix typos in your PDF.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or higher CPU|
|brand name||ABBYY USA Software House, Inc.|
|publisher||ABBYY USA Software House, Inc.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||1280x1024 resolution or higher; Internet connection required for product activation; TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners | multi-function peripherals (MFPs) and all-in-one devices | Recommended Requirements for Digital Cameras: 5-megapixel sensor (minimum - 2-megapixel), Manual aperture control or aperture priority mode|
|minimum hard disk space||850 MB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 850 MB free space for optimal program operation|
|download size||368459 KB|
|memory requirements||1024 MB available RAM. In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor core.|