Verbose Text to Speech Software, Download Version Item # 183502
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Verbose Text to Speech Software is an easy and convenient text to speech converter that can read aloud or save spoken text to mp3 files. It reads any text on your computer out loud, convert text to mp3 and save to listen to later, and installs and ready to read text in just minutes.
With Verbose text reading software, you can assign a system wide hot key, and you can have Verbose read the current text on your screen out loud with the simple press of a button whenever you want by setting up system wide hotkeys.
Alternatively, use Verbose text to voice software to save your text documents or emails to mp3 audio files or wav for your mobile phone, Pocket PC, or mp3 player, such as an iPod, so you can listen to them on the go.
- Reads text using text to speech technology
- Save speech as compressed mp3 files
- Burn mp3s to CD with a direct link to Express Burn CD Burner
- Change voice characteristics setting to change speed, pitch and volume
- Read text from Internet Explorer, Word, Outlook and other text-based programs
- Install new speech engine reading voices
- Set mp3 and wav encoding options
- Customize hotkeys to read text from any program
- Edit wav or mp3 files with WavePad Audio Editor
Screen Reader Applications:
- Save email text to mp3 to review away from the office
- Relax while your PC reads long documents to you
- Use voice synthesis to create prompts for interactive voice response systems
- Listen to an ebook on your way to work
- Study for exams by listening to your notes
- Proofread by having your writing read back to you
- Convert doc to mp3 to take reading with you on your daily walk or run
- Great for people with low vision, or reading disabilities
- Save audio for computer voice announcement systems
|brand name||NCH Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||573 KB|
|memory requirements||at least 32MB RAM (64MB for 2000/XP/2003)|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium 500MHz or above|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows Server 2003|