This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Office 365 Personal, 1-year subscription, 1 PC/Mac, Download Version Item # 184548
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
For a valuable Office suite subscription, this Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription will provide you with all of the programs that you need to get ahead at work school. Get more done with this Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year download.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office. Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription download lets you install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote2, Publisher2, and Access2 on up to 1 PC or Mac, as well as 1 tablet and 1 smartphone.
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription download version includes current version of Office 2013 for PC and Office 2016 for Mac. Subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Get 20GB of online storage so you can access documents, photos and more.
- Stay in touch with friends and family with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries.
|additional requirements||Microsoft account; Internet access (fees may apply); Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||PC: 2 RAM; Mac; 1 RAM GB|
|minimum hard disk space||PC: 3; Mac: 2.5 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||PC: 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support; Mac: 1 GHz Intel processor|
|minimum resolution required||PC: 1366 x 768; Mac: 1280 x 800|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Mac OS X|
- 1-year subscription for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 1 phone1
- Fully installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more2
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB cloud storage per user for 1 user3
- New upgrades always included
Made for doingOffice 365 Home comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more—downloaded directly to your favorite devices. It’s everything you need to be an over achiever.
Made to collaborateGet the full Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 1 phone for next-level collaboration, including 60 Skype minutes every month. Share and work together how you want, when you want, and where you want.
Made to moveOffice 365 is made for mobility. 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage means you have tons of space to save, access, and share your work from anywhere. Your documents and photos are available when you need them, so you can achieve even when you’re on the go.
Always up to dateWhen you buy an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest application versions as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You decide when to upgrade, giving you flexibility to put the latest tools at your fingertips whenever you want.
- PowerPoint Designer
- OneDrive Storage
- Smart Lookup
Office 365 Personal
|Required processor||PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X 10.10
Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later Android: Office for Android® can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
|Required memory||PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Hard Disk Space||PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Display||PC: 1024x576 resolution
Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require atditional advanced hardware or server connectivity. You must accept the License Agreement, wwww.microsoft.com/useterms.|
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
- 1. Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
- 2. Click File > Account.
- 3. Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Note: If you don't see Update Now, click Enable Updates to turn on automatic updates. After that, click Update Options > Update Now. You can also visit wwwofficecom/myaccount to download and install Office 2016. Note you cannot have both Office 2013 and Office 2016 installed on the same PC at the same time.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting wwwofficecom/myaccount
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Office Home & Business, include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
Office 365 Home: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office 365 Business: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office Home & Student2016, Office Home & Business 2016, Office Professional 2016: 1 PC
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac: 1 Mac
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
- 1. On the Start Screen, click the Office tile and select "Activate".
- 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
Windows PC: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 7 or later required.
Mac: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later. Office for Mac 2011 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Windows tablet: Office 2016 applications (Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016) require Windows 7 or higher. Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote) require Windows 10.
iPad and iPhone (iOS): Office for iPad and iPhone (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Android tablets and phones: Office for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be installed on tablets and phones running Android KitKat 4.4 or later and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- 1 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10. See www.office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.
- 2 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- 3 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
- Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.