Learning Resources® Simple Machines, Grades 4 - 7, Pack Of 5 Item # 186467
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Construct 5 simple machines and see how they work. The included weights allow students to perform experiments with each structure built.
- 63-piece set allows students build a lever, a pulley, an inclined plane, a wheel and axle and a wedge.
- Explore effort, force, load, motion and distance by adding weights to each machine. Contains two 5-gram and two 10-gram weights.
- Pieces are labeled for easy assembly and storage.
- Includes an activity guide and 5 digital activity cards (download required).
- A great learning activity for students in grade 4 to 7.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade|