This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Quicken Rental Property Manager 2017, Download Version Item # 186647
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get a clear picture of your properties. We’ll help you track income and expenses by property, organize your tenant information, and separate business from personal expenses — all in one place.
- Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts
- Includes transactions from your checking, credit card, loan, investment and retirement accounts.
- Categorize all your rental property and personal finance transactions so you can see where your money is going.
- Know how much you’re spending without jumping from website to website to add it all up.
- See how your rentals are performing.
- Track income and expenses by property
- Compare profit and loss from all your rentals to see which are most profitable.
- Keep your tenant information organized.
- Find lease terms, security deposits and payment history by tenant in one place.
- Track rent collected, partial payments and late fees, too.
- Helps maximize property deductions and make tax time a breeze.
- Categorize your personal from your rental property expenses for easier tax preparation.
- Create Schedule E and Schedule C reports.
- Be confident your information is secure.
- Your information is unreadable as it’s imported.
- We protect your financial information using robust 128-bit and 256-bit encryption.
- Count on us every step of the way.
- Whether it’s getting started, upgrading or using new features, we’re here to help.
- Free phone support available Monday to Friday 5am to 5pm PST or reach us on-line via our 24-hour live chat support.
|additional requirements||Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband recommended for online services); Sound: Sound card & speakers recommended | Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10; 1024 x 768 or higher, 1280 x1024 for large fonts|
|brand name||Q Parent Corp dba Quicken Inc|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||230293 KB|
|memory requirements||1 GB or higher|
|minimum hard disk space||Up to 450 MB (up to 1.5 GB if .NET not installed)|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business; Windows Vista Enterprise; Windows Vista Ultimate; Windows Vista Home Basic x64; Windows Vista Home Premium x64; Windows 8 Enterprise|
|publisher||Q Parent Corp dba Quicken Inc|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken Rental Property Manager 2017?
- Get more power on the go with our improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search1
- Always know the estimated value of your home with automatic updates2
- Enjoy a new look that's easier to use and navigate
Helps maximize property deductions and make tax time a breeze
- Categorize your personal from your rental property expenses for easier tax preparation
- Create Schedule E and Schedule C reports
Keep your tenant information organized
- Find lease terms, security deposits and payment history by tenant in one place
- Track rent collected, partial payments and late fees, too
Categorizes your rental and personal transactions
- Know how much you’re spending automatically without jumping from website to website to add it all up
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app.
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android1
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments
Quicken Comparison Chart
- Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only.
- Quicken Windows 2017 imports data from Quicken Windows 2010 or newer, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (for Deluxe and higher).
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 2 Zestimate® home value provided by Zillow® [link to http://www.zillow.com/corp/Terms.htm]
- 3 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.