Learning Resources Numbers And Counting Pocket Chart, 28" x 38 1/4", Multicolor, Grades K-4 Item # 188951
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Colorful illustrations help make math lessons a positive learning experience
- Fun way for kids to learn basic math skills, such as number sense, counting, adding, subtracting and equations.
- Made of sturdy nylon for lasting use.
- Chart measures 28" x 38 1/4".
- Includes 194 cards with pictures, digits, operations and number lines to help make math fun.
- Designed for children in kindergarten to grade 4.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade|
|size||28" x 38 1/4"|
|age recommendation||4 - 9 years|